Part18

Hello ! I wanted to tell you that if I don't update it means I don't have internet connection and I will be posting whenever I can , thank you 💜
_____________________________

Taehyung's POV:

His lips on mine makes me feel that there was something missing on them and now that he came they are complete.

But .....

I can't kiss back ....

I don't wanna kiss him back ....

Because I am afraid ....

What if he thinks of me as a "toy" ?....
What if this is just a prank or a dare ?.....
What if .....

He broke the kiss...

Jk: Kiss me back .

Th: ......n-.........

Jk: I said kiss me back .

Th: ....no

Jk: Why ?

Th: I am not a toy you will play with and then break ........

He stayed silent .

Jk: Lets get inside....

Th: ..........ok **I knew it .....I was right...It was a mistake for him..........I won't cry , not now ..**

We went inside and tried to sleep again .

I cant sleep ....I have to cuddle

I can't cuddle ....

I won't sleep at a-

I suddenly felt something warm at my back and I saw two hands on my waist . I turned my body to the one that was hugging me .

Th: J-Jungkook?!

Jk: Shut up .I want to sleep .

Th: B-But .....

He came closer and put his one hand on my head . He put my head on his chest and hold me tightly.

I felt my eyelashes getting heavier and closed my eyes .

So warm . So nice ...

I could stay like that for ever ....

An hour later Jimins alarm went on at 6 o'clock because we had school today .

Jimin and I woke up .

Yoongi and Jungkook didn't .Thats weird . Jungkook can walk up very easily .
I know that because at class he would try to sleep but even the slightest noise would wake him up .

Before Jimin could see i am in Jungkook's arms I gently escaped his warm embrace.

We left a note saying:

We had a good time yesterday! Thanks !
We had to go get ready for school ..
See ya !

Jungkook's POV:

Cold ....
Why cold ...?
It was warm ....
Taehyung.....

I opens me eyes.
Taehyung was gone .
Jimin did so too .

I opened my phone and saw the time .

7:53

FUCK

Jk: Yoongi wake the Fuck up ! We are late !

Yg: I don't give a fuck ! Go alone !

Jk: You promised you wouldn't stay at the same class one more time didn't you ?

Yg : FINE !!

We arived just in time .
But the Fucking teacher wasn't even there .
The principal came and told us that we have to wait in the class till he could find someone else to do the lesson ...

I looked next to me but Taehyung was missing ....

I stood up and went to Jimin .

Jk: Hey ....

Jm: Hey ....

Jk: sooooo.... Where is Taehyung?

Jm: Oh ..A student came and told Taehyung that a teacher is waiting for him at the back of the school building....

Jk: .....FUCK !

I ran ...
I ran as fast as I could .
Jimin is such an idiot ! And Taehyung is a bigger idiot for believing this shit !

I reached the back of the school and looked around . Then I saw it ...

Taehuyng was sitting , his back on the wall and his legs and hands were free . His beautiful face had blood coming from his nose and a scratch on his forehead. His hands had bruises, I wonder how many bruises his whole body would have ....

I ran next to him , thank god he hadn't past out .

Jk : Taehyung you ok ? WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU ?

He cried .

Th: J - * snobs * Jungkook.... I -I can't. * snobs * I can't do this a-anymore .....

Jk: shh it's ok ...I am here it's ok ....

I picked him up . I went to the schools nurse . I didn't care that they were looking at us ...I only cared that Taehyung was hurt ...was in pain .....

I will find those fuckers Taehyung..don't worry ...They will not do it again ...I won't let them ....