Part10

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up in pain and looked around me .

I was at the nurses office ....... I remembered Jungkook caring me here and my cheeks turned a little red , I was relieved that he wasn't here to see me . But , I guess I was wrong .

I saw him sitting at the sit near the bed sleeping . His head was on the bed and it made me wanna touch his soft looking hair, but I didn't ....

I desided not to wake him up and tried to leave . I was ready to ignore the pain and stand up when suddenly....

Jk: Are you going somewhere?

Th: T-The C-Class ...?

Jk: You can't ,your legs bone has a scratch and you won't be able to walk normally till tomorrow.

Th: Y-Yea but the t-teacher doesn't know t-that we are h-here ...**Why cant I stop talking like that ?!He will think that I have a disorder or something if I continue !**

Jk: The nurse had already informe her .

Th: O-Oh.....I see ....

Jk: Do you think you can stand up now ?

Th: I don't know ...I will try .

I sat and then tried to stand up . I succeed even thought it hurt a lot ....He was standing in frond of me .

Jk: Try to walk .

Th: I don't know I think I will fall ....

Jk: Don't worry I will catch you .

Th: O-Ok..* blushes*

I made a step and the fall. But I didn't fall on the floor ..I fell in his embrace. I was happy to be so close to him , It felt so nice ...if only I could stay like this a little longer ....WHAT ? No no no no I did not say that ...... With that I took a step back .

Th: I-I am sorry I didn't do it on purpose.

Jk: ..... Well there are only three minutes left for school to end so you have your phone with you to call someone to get you home ?

Th: Uhhh it's in my bag at the classroom I will have to go get it ...

Jk: Huh ...You forgot you can't move ? I will go get them you wait here .

Jungkook's POV:

I left and went to the classroom and got our bags .I know that the teacher was ready to ask me something but I didn't bother to answer .

On the way back I was thinking about him falling at my embrace. He staid there for like a minute but I didn't mind ..I liked it ....maybe more than I should .... Huh no .,.I am FuCkInG STRAIGHT!

I arrived and gave him his bag . He took his phone out and he talked to a guy named "Jin"
I guess he is his brother ..

I heard them talking .

Th: Hey Jin ! I can't walk back to home can you come and pick me up with your car ?

..........

Th: Oh I hurt my leg actually...

..!!!.....!!...

Th: Yea Yea I am ok Jin!

..........

Th: How did it happen ..? Uh...I fell from the stairs can you come now please ......

.........

Th: Thank you Jinie !

End of the call.

Jk: So I guess he doesn't know about you being bullied....

Th: Jin ? No he doesn't..

Jk: Why don't you tell him .?

Th: Because he will make me move to an another school and I don't want that ...

Jk: I see....Anyways let's get out of here .

I brought his arm around my neck and helped him walk to the schools frond door . A car was at the frond and I understood it was waiting for Taehyung so a let him .

He was ready to get in but instead he turned and look at me.

Th: Bye Kookie ! * shows his boxy smile*

He got in and left ,leaving me there with eyes widen . Did he just call me ..K-Kookie ? My heart was beating fast and my mind would only have one image , his cute boxy smile ....

Let's just face it already ...

I AM GAY ..