Part9

_____________________________

Th: J-Jungkook...?

Jungkook's POV:

I heard him call my name and turned around to see a shocked Taehyung... I didn't think twice and went to his side as he was laying down all that time he got beaten .

I took his wrist and made him stand up. But he instantly fell down again .....

Th: AAA...!!!!

He was crying out of pain...I knew that we had to go to the school nurse but Taehyung couldn't stand, so I lift him up in princess style. I didn't mind at all , he was as light as a feather.

Th: J-J-JUNGKOOK! W-What are y-you doing..?

I didn't answer as all I had in mind was getting him to the school nurse as quick as possible .

Taehyung's POV:

......Calm down .....
......Calm down Taehyung.....
......Cal- WHO AM I KIDDING !?HE IS CARING ME ! IF I GET OUT OF HIS EMBRANCE ALIVE I WANT TO THANK MY HEART FOR LOVING LIFE !!......

I felt my cheeks getting red but at the same time my left leg was hurting so much that I had to hold Jungkook's shirt so tight to prevent myself from crying again....

That's what the nurses office looks like:

Jungkook's POV:

We arrived at the nurses office and I made myself in . I put Taehyung at the bed. The nurse was not there so I desided to wait at the door . A curtain was between me and him now ...

Jk: Do the teachers know about all that bullying thing ...?

.........

Jk: Didn't you hear me ?

.........

Jk: YAH ! Taehyung!

........

Jk: ** moves the curtain ** Why dont you reply y- ......

I saw his eyes closed .... He wouldn't move at all ... Why ..? Why don't you move....Why don't you reply ...? WHY WHY ?

I panicked I got near him and put my hands at his cheeks slapping him gently screaming his name . I put my ear at his chest, he heart was beating normally ....

Jk: Oh God ....! I thought I was gonna lose my mind ! Oh God ... You idiot why do you do this to me HUH?!

..........

The nurse came in and saw what was going on . She made her way near Taehyung and checked him . She looked at me ...

Nurse : Did you bring him here ?

Jk: Yes I did so what's going on ? Why isn't he waking up ?

Nurse: His left leg bone has a scratch. It's not something serious , he will be walking normally by tomorrow.

Jk: You still don't answer the whole question.

Nurse : You see Taehyung is here almost every day of school . He is in pain every time so I check at him every time and one thing that I noticed is that he is VERY Sensitive. Both mentally and physically.

Jk: So you are trying to tell me that he past out because of the pain ? That's ...new ....

Nurse: Well at his state it's not . He gets bitten every day and his body doesn't heal properly so he gets weaker every day ....

Jk: If you know all this stuff why don't you do something for him ?! Why don't you do something about his bulling state ?!

Nurse : It's not up to me Jungkook.. They won't do anything about it even if I insist.

Jk: Tsk.....

Nurse : It's nice to know that you care for him .

Jk: I never say that tho...

Nurse: But you don't deny it do you ?

Jk: That's between me and him...

Nurse : Whatever you say . I will go to your teacher to inform her . You can leave you know ,I have removed the blood and he only needs rest ..

Jk: I think I will stay .

Nurse: As you wish ....