Part15

Taehyung's POV:

The movie FINALLY ended !!!

THANK YOU !!!

I don't even know who I am thanking......

We were out of the cinema and Yoongi dragged Jiminie away ....He told me and Jungkook to wait there ....

I swear when we leave I will not leave Jimin alone until he tells me E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

An uncomfortable silence was the thing that make me anxious between me and Jungkook....

I want him to talk ...Talk ..Pleaseeeeee

Then he finally spoke :

Jk: You know ....You can let go of my hand now ....

I looked down and saw that I was still holding his hand . I didn't squish it like before when I was scared , I was holding it with care because I didn't want to lose the warmth of his hands ...

I didn't want to lose HIS touch .....

I let go ...

Th: Sorry ...

Jk: Where you still holding it because...you're..Cold ?

Th: Um... Y-Yea....**yes but also no ..I was holding you because I want to be close to you , I want to hug you but I can't so why not at least holding your hand ..?**

I was in deep pain and thought... and before I knew it my back was covered with something ..

Th: Aren't you gonna be cold without your jacket ....?

Jk: Nah...You can have it for now ....

Th: You will catch a cold...

Before he could reply me Yoongi and Jimin came back

Jimin was as red as a tomato and Yoongi had a smirk on his face ..

Jm: Me and Taehyung will be going now BYE!

Befor he could drag me away I stopped him and turned back , I walked to Jungkook ..

Th: Here take your jacket back.

Jk: Keep it ..

Th: No I can't do that ...

Jk: Ok then . * takes it back*

With that me and Jimin left . We didn't talk till we arrived to my house .

Jm: Bye bye .

Th: NOT SO SOON MISTER !! Get your jiboody in my room NoW !

With that we got in the house and went straight to my room ..

. . . . .

Th: I am waiting ...

Jm: w-Well ...I ...

Ok.Yoongi pushes me in a wall the he started checking me out Then he smirked after that he said that our dates are now over and that I had to tell him how I feel but I didn't resbond and he smirked wider and he said that I don't have to tell him because the answer is obvious and then I tried to look away but he put both his hands on my cheeks and squeeze then then he leaned closer and ...He ..He ...KISSED ME !
* Takes a breath * After he said that tomorrow at school he will be waiting for a real Answer of my feeling , he said he wants "Words" and I CANNOT DO THAT!!!

. . .
Th : I KNEW IT , I knew it I knew it,I knew it!

Aren't you lucky....Your crush likes you back ..

Must be nice .....

Must be nice that you don't feel the pain of not be loved back ....

No ... right now I won't think that I should be happy for my best friend now ...

I must show happiness cause I am happy for him .....!!

But I am also sad because of my own things ....