Chapter 2

Chase

Fuck a God damned duck, I'd had my mouth on my girl, my dick had been rock fucking hard, and I was about to swipe my tongue in her mouth for the first fucking time when I got cockblocked, not really, we weren't going to have sex, but still, same idea, by her damn dad.

Yeah, I loved Mountain and Jo, Ainsley's parents were the shit, they'd been close with my parents since way before I was born before my siblings were born too. I'd felt like I was in heaven, it was like that game seven minutes in heaven, but I thought we might have had close to seven seconds. Mountain had the fucking eagle eye. He'd always been protective of that girl, but with me? Jesus, she was thirteen, she was ready for her first kiss. I was ready for her first kiss.

To be fair, no it wasn't my first kiss, and as fucked up as it was, there was a serious double standard.

Dangling there, looking into the eyes of a man I respected and admired, I felt like a little shit, fucking embarrassed and, a lot like an asshole. He snarled at me like I was no one like I was any little prick sniffing around his daughter. The fuck of it was, someday, that girl was going to be mine, and everyone knew it.

"Until you're ready to claim her, you keep your hands off. You hear me?" Mountain growled so low and quiet right into my face, I wasn't sure anyone else could hear him, but I sure as hell could.

"Yes, sir," was the only thing I could have said. I wanted to punch him in the nuts, his face, fucking anything right then, I had a shit ton of frustration pent up inside me.

"When she's grown, if you're still sure, then you make your move."

I couldn't answer him. I was fucking pissed. Ainsley was mine. I was pretty sure I'd been in love with her in some form or another since I was two years old. Mountain, who'd just been Little Dave, back then had me climb up in the chair in the hospital room, showed me how to hold my hands and laid the perfect girl in my arms. I could remember it like it was yesterday. He told me how important it was to protect our women and he knew I was going to be strong and loyal like my dad. I'd nodded, feeling so damn proud. He'd told me that it was my job to help him protect Ainsley, and I'd taken him seriously.

Not many people remember shit from the time they're two, fortunately for me, I had the photo to remind me, but his words had meant so much to me, I'd never forgotten them. And I wouldn't.

So, I couldn't even have her as my girlfriend until she was grown? I honestly was so fucking pissed about that. We were old enough to be in a relationship, I could be her boyfriend, she was old enough to be my girlfriend. If I had to wait, I risked having some other assholes swoop in and take her from me.

Once Mountain had let me go, I'd gone to Ainsley while Jo yelled at him. I'd wanted to kiss her again but didn't want to die. Instead, I swiped her cheek and wished her a happy birthday. I could see the anger she had with her dad, and I felt like shit.

Without another word or a backward glance, I walked to the house and up to my room. I picked up my phone to call her about every twenty minutes for the next week, but when Mountain came over and talked to me again, I knew I had to let her go, at least for now.

When I saw her over the next few years, it was like torture to me. I was fucking dying for her. She hated me, and it was my fault. I'd been a first-rate stalker for a while. When she started dating guys, I was so fucking angry with Mountain; I'd actually gone over there and yelled at him. Jo was there and lifted her brows in surprise, but he hadn't punched me the fuck out, so I thought that was probably good.

He promised me that he didn't want her dating anyone and that if I told him, he would deal with it. I wasn't a snitch, Jesus, but I figured I would just watch her and deal with it my damn self. I became close friends with her cousin Joey who was in the same grade as her.

Joey's older brother, Brian and I were already tight, there was a group of us at school that ran around together a lot, but because of our MC connection, Brian and I were pretty tight. I got Joey to give me a heads up if he heard anything around school about Ainsley.

A few times I heard she was seeing someone, so I would just discreetly remind him of who her daddy was, which for most people was enough. Since he'd become the Makers president, everyone around knew of him at least, and plenty of people were actually afraid of him, because of how he looked. Actually, maybe not afraid, maybe they were just wary of him and afraid of pissing him off. For most of the piss ants, she tried to date, they were all town kids, no one from the MC family, not even any of our neighbors or friends, until Jeremy Worthington.

That asshole was on my last fucking nerve. I'd told him who her daddy was and had even had a second conversation about what would happen to him if he hurt her. The asshole didn't even look nervous, even when I brought her cousins around to give him an example of the guys who would be pissed if she was hurt. Nothing. That asshole had some fucking brass balls.

The night I caught her out at one of the Big Run parties, I'd about taken her and tanned her ass right there. Was she out of her fucking mind? And going off to the old home sight? Did she not know what happened up there? Hell, I'd fucked a couple random girls up there myself, and so did about every other guy out there. It was not a place she needed to be.

Was it totally fucked up that I could hook up with random chicks but stand in her way? Yep. Did I give a single shit? Not even one. The thing was, I fucked girls that gave it up easy. No relationship, no call, nothing. I never fucked virgins, never fucked needy girls and only fucked girls on the pill and with a condom that I brought. I was not going to have a kid with one of these crazy sluts.

I had my eyes on the prize; I just didn't know if she was still going to talk to me by the time Mountain unlocked the padlock he had securing the gilded cage around her pussy.

I jacked off to the thought of her pussy a lot. I'd snapped a pic the last time I saw her in a bikini, she hadn't seen me, but I'd been there. She was still avoiding me after all. I actually went to Lexington in my truck to get that thing printed. I'd had to have it reprinted twice because I'd end up cumming on it. It might have been sick, she was only fifteen after all, but hell, I was only seventeen. What? Do you think teenagers only fantasize about adults? Wouldn't that be kind of worse?

Seriously, the older she got, the fucking hotter she became and the stiffer my dick got for her. 

***End of Chapter***

Be sure to follow me! https://annascottauthor.com

Happy Reading,

Anna

Anna

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Finally Mine Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें