Chapter 3

Chase

"Fucking hell," I muttered as I tried to race around my damn king-sized bed before the fitted sheet slipped off the other corner. I was busting a nut trying to get my house to at least a decent level of not disgusting. Tonight was the fucking night.

I could feel my heart pick up speed just at the thought of it, Ainsley was about to be mine. I'd been waiting for as long as I could remember to claim that girl. Remembering back to all the times she'd be pissed as hell at me when I came between her and some asshole, I grinned and gave myself a little mental pat on the back.

Tonight, all that would be fucking worth it, when I claimed my girl and sunk into her tight body for the first time. Truly, I had no clue if she was still a virgin, but in my every fucking fantasy, I dreamed of being the only man to have ever touched her.

"Jesus," I grunted, glancing down at the tent pole trying to pop out of my fucking jeans again. I'd already showered twice today; I had to jack off so damn much just knowing it was almost time. God, as fucked up as it was, I hoped she would let me fuck her bare, I didn't want anything between us.

After finishing the bed and dealing with the shit in my bedroom, I sprayed some of that room shit my mom had brought over. Mom said my house smelled like dirty boys, balls, and ass and no woman wanted to live like that. She'd brought me this shit, I thought it smelled like the cleaner shit mom used, but I wasn't going to bitch, I didn't want to be fucking my woman for the first time and have her thinking about the smell in my house.

I'd even cleaned my entire damn house this week and left the windows open to air shit out. That would have to do. I glanced around one more time, then toss my clothes in the actual hamper and not on the ground next to it and got into the shower with the steel rod that needed attention - again.

As I soaped up my body, I braced one hand on the tile wall, let my head drop and closed my eyes. My free hand trailed down from my chest, over my tiny tight nipples, over my stomach and followed the trail of muscles down.

I imagined Ainsley in this shower with me tomorrow morning, how would she touch me? Would she be timid? Would she reach out and take what she wanted, or would I have to teach her everything?

My fist gripped the base of my cock; then I spread my fingers out to flick my balls. My skin was smooth; I'd gotten out the damn clippers earlier and made sure my shit was all fixed up, not wanting to have her choking on some little curly hairs.

I usually kept my shit neat, but I hadn't fucked anyone in a mother fucking year, I knew I had to get ready to make Ainsley mine, I didn't want any bitches trying to hold on when I did.

I figured Ains would lose her shit over something like that. Besides, every bitch I'd ever fucked I'd pretended was her, even the fucking porn star we met up in Chicago the year before. We all hit that shit, fucking dirty bitch too. She took every fucking body; she was definitely a pro. I still thought about Ainsley.

Was I fucked up and kind of an asshole for fucking bitches and thinking of Ainsley? Uh, yeah. Was it fucked up that I'd basically been cock blocking her since the first boy noticed her at school when she was in fifth grade, and I was in seventh? Yeah to that too.

Did I give a shit? Nope, not even a tiny one.

There isn't an excuse, and I won't try to explain that I'm a guy and we have needs. That is bullshit.

Women have needs too; there is no doubt. I knew I would have Ainsley, I always knew it, always wanted her, so when I fucked, I fucked, and that was it.