Chapter 7

Ainsley

Chase took my body again, tasting, devouring and loving, through two more orgasms. He'd rolled me to the top, and after a few awkward movements, I found a rhythm of my own.

Using his chest for leverage, I pushed up and down on his stiff cock, until Chase couldn't take being still any longer and began to match my glides with thrusts of his own. He held my hips firmly and pounded into me hard and fast toward the end, sending me spinning. I'd collapsed on his chest when he pulled out, still hard, and moved me.

Face-down on the bed, he positioned a pillow under my hips, so my head and breasts were on the mattress, ass in the air. I was so languid when I heard the nightstand drawer open, and then he was close behind me, my mind didn't register what he was doing.

I felt him spread the cheeks of my ass with his hands and move in with his face, the stubble on his chin scratching at my soft skin. His tongue poked out and licked my forbidden hole, twirling around the sensitive rosette. One hand moved under me to toy with my swollen nub, and I began to shake from the sensation.

Pushing his tongue more firmly against me, pressing harder on my clit with his finger, he teased me and the shaking increased. He licked me over and over again until I felt the tip of his tongue shove inside the tight virginal hole.

After several minutes of his wicked oral attentions, I heard a cap snap open and cool liquid drizzled down the crack of my ass. My entire body tensed, but instead of relenting, he got up on his knees, pushed his cock into my soaking pussy and used the angle to push into my asshole with his finger. Chase didn't thrust in and out; he didn't fuck me like he had before; every once in a while, he would make a slow glide in and out with his dick, but most all of his attention was focused on his finger inside my ass, fucking it, spreading the liquid inside.

A strange sensation took me over; I felt the familiar tightening of a pending orgasm, but just as Chase was about to take me over the edge, he stopped moving.

He kept his dick buried inside me, his finger deep inside my ass, and blanketed my back with his body. He covered me as if he was mounting me like an animal. He nipped and licked my shoulder, then whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Ainsley. I fucking love you, and I will claim every part of your sweet -- thrust – delicious -- thrust -- little body as my own."

His languid strokes into my pussy were driving me crazy. The full sensation in my ass was strangely pleasurable, and I wanted more.

"I -- I love you too, Chase, I always -- ahhh, oh God -- I always have."

He stilled his thrusts into my pussy and picked up the pace in my ass. Inserting a second finger, he scissored his fingers, putting in more lube, and opening me up. He pulled his cock from my pussy, and I moaned in protest, but then he removed his thick fingers from my ass, and I heard the cap open again.

He blanketed my back again, and his teeth clamped down onto the curve between my neck and shoulder as he positioned his dick at the opening to my ass. I struggled against the sudden dark desire for him to claim me there and the fear that it would hurt. His dick was huge; he was going to tear me in two.

"Relax, just relax," he cooed, trying to soothe me. "Don't fight it, sweetheart, open for me. Take a couple of deep breaths. I'm going to make you feel good; you're going to love it."

Doing as he'd asked, I inhaled and exhaled slowly. I felt the thick head of his penis poised to enter me, but instead of shoving forward, he reached underneath and played with my clit again. The little bundle of nerves was so sensitive now; he'd brought me to the brink of orgasm and had pulled me back, now he was building it again. My body needed him, needed him inside me.

"Do it, Chase! Fuck me, fuck me! Make me all -- ahhh, ohhh, -- yours."

My final words were little more than moans and whispers as he pinched my clit hard between his fingers and pushed into my ass. Instead of shoving that thick thing straight in, he pushed in a few inches and stilled. He toyed with me, played with me, licked my neck, bit me lightly, and made short, slow, shallow strokes into me.

All at once, I felt my body tighten completely when two fingers shoved inside my pussy. The release was so mind-blowing my entire body was languid; and, apparently, my ass relaxed enough because just then, he shoved that thick length all the way in.

My startled cry had him stilling his actions; his pelvis flat against my ass. "You okay, Ains?"

"Yeah, yeah; it's just... it's really full."

"Does it hurt?" His words were breathless and quiet, spoken right into my ear.

"No, not really; just a lot of pressure."

Chase kissed my cheek, then moved back down to that spot on my neck. He began to pull out, then push back in again.

In the beginning, his strokes were slow and even, as I got used to the sensation; but after several minutes, my moans and sounds of pleasure increased and so did his movements.

An orgasm swept over me out of nowhere, I screamed out my pleasure and felt Chase burst apart inside me. He covered my body, his back pressed against mine, blanketing, almost protecting me. He stayed there for long moments, before finally got up and made his way into the bathroom. I heard water running, and he came back in with a warm washcloth and tenderly cleaned me up.

He rolled me to my side and settled in behind me, wrapping me in the warm cocoon of his body. He kissed the side of my neck, just below my ear and I fell asleep.