Chapter One

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Ugh, the sound of my awful alarm going off reminding me that I have a day at work. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but I hadn't had a day off in weeks, I've been working at home as well into the early hours of the morning.

I convince myself to get out of bed, I walk into my kitchen and put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. I pull out a blanket and finish making my tea, I grab my tea and blanket and head out onto my balcony. I rest my tea down on the table and wrap myself up in the blanket as I sit down. I take a sip of my tea before I light a fag. I know smoking is bad for you blah blah all that bullshit but it's just a bad habit for me now. I watch all the hustle and bustle of the busy street below me, people in suits rushing around in a zombie like trance, heading to a miserable day of work. I finish my fag and gulp down the rest of my tea and head back inside. I jump on the shower then dry off and get dressed in something suitable for work. In the end i settled with Red tartan skinny jeans, a see-through(-ish) shirt, black vans and some accessories that matched. Thank god I have no clients today so I can dress kinda casual. I grab my keys and bag and head out the door. I walk out the lobby and go next door into Starbucks.

"Hey Billie, the usual?" Josh the barista asks. "Yeah please josh, oh how did you do on your BAR exams?" I ask. Josh is studying law while working here, gotta pay the bills somehow I guess. "I don't know yet, results come out tomorrow. If there good, do you maybe wanna come out and celebrate with me and a few mates? You can bring the girls too" he adds blushing. "Sure thing handsome" I say winking at him. He blushes again and hands me four mocha chinos three dairy one soy milk. I wave bye as I leave the store and head towards work. I cross the road and walk down Oxford street, It's literally a five minute journey from my flat.

"Girls, your morning mocha's are here" I yell to my three greatest friends in the world. We have a shared office. "Oh thank you so much Bill" Lexi mumbles half asleep. Alex and Jazz just walk over and take their cups, knowing they won't talk until they get their caffeine fix. "Just what I needed" Jazz finally spoke. "Me too thanks Billie babe" Alex chimes in. I just smile and nod walking over to my desk. 'Another long arse day' I think to myself, I take a sip of my mocha and pull out my sketch pad and carry on with the final drawings of the current clients work. "Billie are you still working on that clothing range designs?" Alex asks "Yeah, the owner wants some really intricate designs and the store manager have given me a few ideas but I've never actually met the owner so its harder to get a feel for what their looking for" I sigh back to her. "I know how you feel when I worked on all the batman dark knight bill boards I never actually met the director or the artist they worked with. I had to deal with 'assistants' and it took me SIX months to finish" Lexi joined into the conversation. "Yeah I remember, But hopefully when I email this sketch over they will approve it and Monday I can start on the Photoshop with the first computer draft" I say ending the conversation.

~~~Two Nights Later~~~

"So josh how does it feel to be an actual lawyer?" I ask hugging him and closing my front door. "Fan-Fucking-tastic" he laughs "good now come on you can help me find something to wear for tonight" I say pulling him towards my bedroom. He picked out a figure hugging strapless black dress that stops mid thigh, Black Louboutin pumps while i picked some finishing touches with jewellery. "Holy shit, how much money do you make? I mean you have so much Louboutin Stuff?" He questions surprised. "A lot more than I can spend" I laugh. I start striping down to my underwear with josh still in the room. "I err... Amm.." He says nervous. "No need to be nervous just like seeing a girl in a bikini on the beach, plus I need you to zip me up" I say pulling on my dress. "Oh before you do can you unhook my bra straps too, it's a multi-strap bra" I giggle, josh nods and blushes. When I'm finally ready to leave I grab my purse and keys and we head out to London bridge. We're going to SE1. It a nightclub in London bridge train station. (Btw it's an actual night club, it did close earlier this year but reopened under the name the cable club but not many people know that so I'm just gunna call it SE1 still). When we got there everyone was already waiting for us. We met up with Alex, Lexi, Jazz and Josh's mates Axle, James, Chloe, Matt, Liv, Brad and Cole. "Hey guys this is Billie-Jo, these are most of my mates. I see you lot already met Billies girls?" They all just smirk at each other. Josh met the girls ages go on account of us always going to the Starbucks he works at. "I'm ready to get fucked up, what bout you guys?" I ask "Hell yeah" they all shout back. With that we all head inside and go straight to the bar. We all do seven shots each one straight after the other then go dance.

It felt like we was dancing for an eternity. I look around and see josh, whom I might add is already starting to look wrecked. He walks over to me and we cuddle and then start dancing. His arms make there way around my waist, he winked at me then leaned in and said "I think this is the alcohol talking but you look hot as hell" and then kisses my cheek. Me being over confident when I start drinking "no it's not the alcohol, I really am hot as hell" I laugh before returning the kiss. He looks me in the eyes for a minute then crushes his lips on mine. I gladly kiss back, but just as quick I pull away, "look Josh I'm not looking for a relationship, so if that is what your hoping for Id stop" I say in his ear. He pauses for a moment "friends with benefits?" He questions. I let it sink it as quick as I can, I mean it's been a while, it can't hurt I suppose. I nod back in agreement, he smiles back and crushes his lips back onto mine. It started getting pretty heated quick. "Not here" I say to him. I pull him off to the bar to do some more shots, after that the last thing I remember is dancing then the rest of the night is a blur.

I woke up the next morning in my bed next to josh. I roll over and lay my head on his chest and trace his tattoos with my finger. I can't help it I just have a weakness for tattooed men. I look up and see him looking down at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips, as I go to put my head back on his chest he had other ideas and pulled me back up to him. A few hours later me and josh finally get out of bed, I go to walk into the kitchen and look on the living room. Me and josh see a very hungover Alex and Matt passed out cuddling on my sofa, Lexi and Chloe on the love seat, Axle, Jazz, Liv and Cole on my Sofa bed & Brad and James on the single chairs. I just giggle and walk into the kitchen. "Tea?" I ask him. "Yeah, hah seems weird you taking my order" he laughs, I laugh with him. We head out to the balcony, "you want one?" I ask offering him a fag. "Thanks" "it's quite warm out this morning... So yeah last night was pretty amazing" I say smiling. "Yeah, you sure know a thing or two" he replies winking. "So we still okay on the whole friends with benefits deal?" I ask "sure thing sugar lips" he says pecking my lips.