Chapter Five

I wake up to Oli singing in my ear. I roll over and see those gorgeous eyes that make me melt inside. "Morning handsome" I smile "hello beautiful, I've made you tea and the fags are on the side" he grins. I lean over and kiss him. "Thanks, what time is it?" I ask. "It's amm... It's 2:30 Hun" he says checking the time on his phone. "Holy mother fucking shit" I scream jumping out the bed. "Whoa what's wrong?" Oli asks worried. "I've got a meeting at 4, I need I get home and shower get changed get to work sort out the conference room" I say rushing around like a headless chicken. "Look calm down, drink your tea and smoke your fag and I'll go over to your place and grab your clothes and you can shower here and call an assistant to sort out the room and I'll drop you to work okay" Oli says rather calm. "Oliver your a life saver. Thank you" I tell him what I need from my flat and hand him my keys while I go drink my tea and fag. I finish that then jump into the shower, I walk out with a towel wrapped around me and Oli walks in. "Here is your stuff bill, I'll be downstairs when your ready okay?" He says pecking my cheek after placing my stuff on the bed. "Thank you Oli" he smiles and walks out. I get changed into fitted black slacks that flare out a tiny bit at the bottom, a beige blouse that clinches in at the waist and matching coloured heels. After drying my hair and putting it into a braided bun, i lined my eyes with eye liner and mascara and a nude lipstick, grabbing my things i put on my jewellery on my way down the stairs.

"Well, you look amazing. And so professional" Oli says shocked. "Thanks and you know need to look like a business woman. If I walked into a meeting in a pair of skinnies a band top and converse I wouldn't be taken seriously. Right let's get going because I still need to go Starbucks" I says walking out of the house and heading for Oli's car. We stop at the Starbucks at the opposite end of Oxford street. "Ill head in, do you want anything?" I ask. "Nah I'm fine thanks Bill"

 I walk ion the store and there's only one person in the Que. 'Hmm its quarter to four hurry up' I think to myself. "Hiya one soy milk no dairy mocha chino please." I ask. "Billie?" I turn around to see josh. "Josh!!.. Hi" I say awkwardly "look I'm sorry about the other night. I swear I have no feelings for for can we just go back to how it's was?" He asks with sorrow in his eyes. "Josh I really can't I'm sorry it's not because anything you did but its just.. my situation is different now. i'm not expecting you to understand straight away but hopefully you'll see one day that i'm not what you want. I'm sorry look I've got to go I've got a meeting in five minutes bye" I say grabbing my drink and running back out to the car. The look on his face still imprinted in my mind. "Who was that?" Oli asks, "oh that.. That was josh" I say. Nothing else was said after that. "Thanks Oli, I'll call you once it's over" I say hugging and kissing him. "No problem Babe, good luck. See you later" I get out and walk into the office and head straight into the conference room. "Bj, well don't you look so professional" Danny says sarcastically. "Look Danny I haven't got time to fuck around I have a meeting in two minutes and you can't be here! How did you know where I worked anyway?" I say being serious. "Oh am I early? My phone says I'm right on time!" He smirks. "What the actual fu.. Your my client? Who made me come in on my day off? Daniel god damn Worsnop if I didn't love your music I'd kill you right now. Why didn't you just talk to me last night?" "Because I don't really like talking about work when I'm trying to relax, even though I love my job. I'm not gonna do it to others. Anyway let's talk business" he says almost serious. "Okay well what is it your looking for? And I'm till gonna call you Dw I can't be completely serious around you" I giggle. "Well I saw the work you done on the drop dead clothing and thought it was pretty awesome and wondered if you could do some work on our merch for the band and help us out on some of the album artwork too. Your a really talented artist and me and the band have all agreed that we want you to do this" he smiles. "Thanks Dw. I would be honoured to this for you guys, so what you looking for?" I ask pulling out a sketch pad and a few pencils and pens. As he is describing it I sketch out a few rough ideas which took about ten minutes per design. "Okay, for your merch how about something like this?" I say showing him my design. (All rights go to original artist/s.. Just for the sake of the story let say billie came up with these)

 Just for the sake of the story let say billie came up with these)

 "your a genius Bj. Seriously that's amazing. How did you manage to do that from jut me saying a few things?" He says shocked. "Well Danny I wouldn't be were I am today if I wasn't good at my job" I laugh. "So when do you need all this finished for?" "Well our next tour isn't till march next year so id say 2nd or 3rd of February. It gives us time to get it to the clothing compa-.." "Dw, my company can also do the clothing for you and i get final say over how they print so you don't spend money out on a great design for the printers to fuck it up. And since your gonna be my awesome best friend it's all free!" I smile knowing what's coming. "Billie-Jo you can't do that your boss will go crazy" he says wide eyed. "No my boss won't, there's no investors in this company or anything like that. I don't have a boss because.. I kinda own the company. I created this place myself with my own money believe me I can afford to do this. If I could show you my clientele you'd understand" I smirk. "Holy freaking fuck Bj. Are you sure?" "Yes Dw. Now don't tell Oli this but it's more of a thank you, your guys music have saved my life more than once but YOU are the only one that knows this soo please don't say anything" I ask. "That's not a problem. So what now are you finished?" He beams. "Yeah, I just need the design photocopied for you and the guys. What have you got planned Mr Worsnop?" I smirk. "Well first off, we gotta go back to your place you seem so grown up and adult like, dressed how you are. Then were off to drop dead" he says. "Okay well let's get this copied and leave" I say grabbing my stuff. Once we've finished we tried to walk back to my flat but apparently Danny's fans all decided to be in Central London at 5 pm so we had to jump in a taxi for a five minute walk back to my place. 

"Right I'm gonna go get changed you can watch TV or play Xbox or something" I say walking off to my room. I text Oli of the events of the afternoon. 'Hey Oli, turned out my client was Danny hah. Just at my place getting changed then coming to you x' I click send then start getting undressed. My phone goes off and I read the reply. 'Yeah I know he asked about it yesterday. And correction we are going to drop dead together in I'm the front room with Danny lol x' I walk out my room in just a bra and trousers. "When did you get here? I never heard the buzzer?" I question him. "Kyle knows me Billie he gladly let me in" Oli smirks. "Nice rack Bj" Danny laughs. Oli smacks him on the head and laughs. I walk back and get changed into  I rejoin the boys as there playing COD's zombies. "So I'm ready let's go" "hmm" is all I got back. "I'm completely naked right now guys whoever looks first can have sex with me?" I say knowing there not paying attention. No answer. I walk over to the plug and pull it out the socket. "Oh what the fuck?" Danny shouts. "I don't know I'll go ask Billie" Oli replies and goes to walk to my room. "Seriously you don't even realise I'm in the same room" I laugh. "Ah now you look like Bj again" Danny jokes. "Carry on Dw and you won't look like yourself again!" I warn him half joking. "Sorry bill, I get sucked into the game" Oli laughs. "So ready to leave?" I ask yet again. "Yeah let's go" Oli shouts.