Chapter Three

We get to my flat and I head into the kitchen. "Do you want a drink? I have alcoholic, non-alcoholic. Your choice" I ask Oli as he walks in examining the drinks. "I'll have some Jack and coke" " oh a man after my own heart. Jack is one of my favourite men in the world" I laugh, Oli laughing along to. I pull out the Jack Daniels and coke, I get out two glasses and a mini ice bucket filled to the brim and we head for the living room. "So what's your band called again?" I ask pulling out my iPad while Oli pours the drinks. "Bring me the horizon, and do you want a double or a single?" Oli asks "double down for me please" I ask flashing him a smile. I find a song called Chelsea smile. It starts playing and I instantly remember. "I know your band I remember now. I loved this song when you performed it. I heard the song but I didn't actually see you guys. I was getting at it with some girl who thought it would be funny to pour her drink down my lawyer friend josh" I laugh remembering. He laughs to. We carried on talking for hours, and drank even more. We was laughing for some unknown reason when josh called.

"hey josh.-hey Billie, you busy?- actually yeah I am, I'm home with a friend at the moment." Oli still laughing in the background. "Is that a bloke I hear?- yeah why you jealous?" I snapped. "Yeah why you got another man there?- One it's none of your business and two you've broke the rules. Deals off josh sorry.- Shit Billie please. I'm sorry I forget sometimes please- no josh goodbye."

I hang up the phone and Oli gives me a weird look. "Sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble with your boyfriend. I'll leave" he says starting to get up. "Oli wait" I say jumping up to grab him. I pull him back on the sofa. "Listen I know it must have sounded weird from your point of view but honestly he wasn't and never was my boyfriend. He was just a friend, who I've known for years. Who I USED to sleep with. Kinda like a 'Friends with benefits' thing and he got jealous you was here and the deal was no feelings. And that was the end of it" I say looking down at my hands. "Like fuck buddies you mean" he stated. I just nodded. "I've had a few of them. The sex without the relationship. I get what you mean" he smiles at me,making me feel better about it. "Another one?" I ask gesturing to the drink. He nods and picks some music to put in. "Hey since I've been an awesome hostess, how about you sing me something. Doesn't have to be your own music, but I'd just love to hear you sing" I say overly confident, it's what jack does to me. "Sure" "awesome do you mind if I video it, I promise it's for my eyes only" I say holding out my pinky. "Okay but if I see it up anywhere, ill be back for revenge" he chuckled squeezing his pinky with mine. He chose to sing Ashley by Escape The Fate.

"That was amazing Oli" I say clapping and putting my phone away. "Thanks, it feels good to just sing sometimes rather than scream" he replies. "Oh god it's like 4 in the morning, I better get going" he panics. "Oli don't be silly, you can crash here the night, I really don't mind, I'm sure I've got clothes here to fit you. Not that a lot of men stay here, except for my crazy mates. Oh god I'm not a whore I swear!" Oli just laughs as I blush like mad. "I understand don't worry" he hugs me while I'm in my awkward state. "Well you can either sleep on the sofa, which I wouldn't exactly recommend. I've seen things I wish I could un-see on happen there, or you can sleep in my room. Don't worry I don't bite.... Hard" I giggle trying to flirt. Oli just blushes and laughs along with me. "Well after what I've heard the sofa sounds like a bad choice, I'd rather stay in your room, it sounds rather interesting" he chuckles. "Mr Sykes, what kinda girl do you think I am" we laugh as we walk towards my room. "Just to warn you, yes I'm gonna strip down to my undies in front of you. It's just like being at the beach in a bikini to me. It doesn't bother me I do it to everyone" I warn. Oli nods. I walk into my wardrobe. "Oli here" I say throwing something black in a plastic bag at him. "Errh what is it?" He asks curious "there shorts Nike gave me for creating there adverts for them. I advertise there company I get free shit. It's awesome" I laugh walking into the room. He just strips to his boxers and I cannot help but stare at his amazing tattoos, but as well at his hotness. "Whoa... Your tattoos are awesome I blurt out" "thanks" he smiles. I just strip and put on my short shorts and bra and climb into bed. "No top to bed?" He questions. "Nope I get too hot" I smile. "Hey you've got some awesome tattoos too, you've even got my lyrics on you. 'I long for that feeling to not feel at all." He smiles. "Really, I honestly didn't know that. I saw it quoted on Tumblr, not long after my mum died. It described exactly how I feel. So I got it tattooed on me. It's helped me through a lot" I smile. I've only just healed. Mum had died a few years ago but, I'm not one for emotional crap. Don't get me wrong I love and miss her so much but I can't do it in front of people. "It's okay, there's a meaning behind it for you, and if it helps I think it's great. I love that my words can help people" he smiles "good, now do you need an alarm or anything for tomorrow?" I quiz "nope, I'm having a lie in" he laughs. "Great me too, goodnight Oliver" I say hugging him and pecking his cheek. "Goodnight Billie-Jo, thanks for reminding me I'm a normal guy" he said returning the kiss. I blush and turn around to face the window. I feel Oli's arms go around my waist and pull himself closer. "Sorry I like to cuddle" he chuckles. I just smile and place my hand on his falling asleep in his warm embrace.

I wake up on a tattooed chest of a guy. I look up into those gorgeous big hazel/green eyes of his and it all comes flooding back to me. "Morning, how long you been awake?" "Afternoon, and I woke up about twelve. It's half two now" he chuckles. "Oli you should have woke me up" "nah, your beautiful when your sleeping. Not that your not beautiful any other time which you are I... What I'm trying to say is I didn't care, you looked so peaceful and happy sleeping. It's a sight worth seeing" he smiled I just blushed like crazy. "Thanks, coming from a handsome tattooed god like you it means a lot" I smile. "Now would you like tea?" "Yeah, is-.." "Yes Oli it's soy milk, I'm vegan too remember."

We head into the kitchen still rambling about shit. "You might wanna grab a blanket it's a little cold out today" I say motioning to the blanket on the love seat. I wrap my blanket around me the grab my tea and step out onto the balcony. Oli follows the same as me. I pull out the fags from the draw out the table on the balcony. "Err.. you smoke?" I ask feeling rather awkward "Yeah thanks, nothing beats  tea with a fag when you wake up" he smiles. "I know everyday I do it" I say handing him one. "Beautiful view from here" he says staring at me. "Thanks I only got this place because of the balcony" I say oblivious to what he really meant. "Billie, I was talking about you, I know we only met yesterday. But when I'm around you I feel like a normal guy again. There's no pressure to be anything else but myself. So would you, maybe wanna go on a date with me?" He asks, I could hear he was nervous from his voice. I was gobsmacked I couldn't say a word instead I just nodded. Oli's smile grew even bigger. We spent the rest if the time sat in silence. It wasn't awkward. It's was enjoyable. We headed back inside, I realised I was still in my bra and shorts. "Oli, I'm gonna jump in the shower quick. Make yourself at home and do what you want" I said. "Okay" he smiled evilly at me. I shrugged it off and walked to the bathroom.