Chapter Two

2 Months Later

"Okay well I'm home now. I'm gonna jump in the shower then be getting ready. So pick me up in 20 minutes okay?... Alright then bye Hun" I say hanging up the phone. I jump in the shower. When I get out I change into green skinny jeans, red AC/DC crop top,blue body warmer some spiked converse and throw on some bracelets. And like magic, my buzzer goes off. "Miss Adams, Mr Jones is here for you" a male voice states. "Thank you tell him ill be right down." I reply to Kyle, the buildings door man. I grab my purse and keys then leave. Me and josh are going for dinner then seeing a movie with a few friends.

"Hey sugar lips" josh says winking. We're still friends with benefits. "Hello handsome" I say linking arms with him. We walk to Piccadilly Circus and head into some 'American style diner'. "Hey Alex, Matt what's up?" I ask the love birds. "Hey Billie and not much just waiting for you guys I'm starving" Alex replies hugging me. "Your always hungry Al" matt laughs.

After dinner we head to empire cinema in Leicester square. "I think we should watch despicable me 2" I say in a baby voice. "I second that" josh chimes "yeah me 3" matt demands. "Okay, four for despicable me 2 please" Alex asks the man behind the counter. "Ill go get the munchies" I say walking over to the other counter. "Can I have 2 sweet and 2 salted large popcorn's, 2 orange tangos 1 coke and 1 diet coke all large, 1 pack of blue m&ms, minstrels, malteaser's, cheesy nachos... And 4 cans of Pringles 1 salted 1 sour cream and onion and 2 Texas BBQ please" "sure, one moment" he puts everything on the side. "That's £47.85 please" "keep the change" I say handing him a £50 note. We all grab our stuff and head for the screen.

"Ahh papoi" I shout to Alex "BOTTOM hahaha" she yells back as we laugh. "Okay guy and girls, I gotta go. There's a problem at the office, ill call you later sugar lips" josh says pecking my lips. "Bye" we all say back. "So what's the deal between you guys?" Matt questions. "Nothing just friends... Who occasionally have a bit of fun... Not a big deal okay?" "OMG.. That is a big deal Billie-Jo, this is gonna end badly" Alex replies sternly. "No it isn't, there are NO feelings between us and we both agreed as soon as feelings develop it ends" I say being completely serious. I hate being serious, I'm very rarely serious and hate it. "Well ill be here to say I told you so when it all goes Pete tong" she says back just as vigorous. "I'm off, see you at work Al, bye" I say rolling my eyes. 'Ughh I need a drink' I think to myself. I walk into Frankie&Bennie's, order a rum & coke and walk over to a table at the back of the bar away from the drunken idiots. I pull out my iPhone and go on to bbc news. "Hey sorry, do you mind if I sit here?" A man guessing from his voice. I just nod not breaking away from my screen. "I'm Oliver, it's nice to meet you?" He says kinda expecting some sort of reaction. "I'm Billie-Jo but everyone calls me Billie, it's nice to meet you Oliver" I say finally looking up. 'Holy shit he is hot' I think to myself.

"So Billie, what do you do?" He asks intrigued. "I'm a senior graphic designer and yourself?" I ask staring at his amazing tattoos. "Not much, I own my own business and I have a band" "Awesome, sorry but I never got how old you was?" "Im 26, 27 soon though" he chuckles lightly "I'm 21" I giggle. "So how did you become a senior graphic designer at 21? I know a few who are still juniors at the age of thirty?" He quizzes. "Well I've always been good at drawing and apparently smart, when I was 9 I took an online course for graphic design. When I was 14 I took work experience in a graphics company here in London, and because of child work labour laws, after that I was a 'freelance' junior designer for their company. Then two years later I started my own company, I put every penny I had into it." I frown clasping my hand over my mouth. No one knew I owned the company, I don't know what came over me I just spilled my guts out to a complete stranger about the biggest thing in my life. "Sorry, I've never told anyone that, not even my best friends who work for me and would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone either. Please" I say pleading with him. "Of course not, I know what it's like to value your privacy" he smiles. "I guess telling a stranger is easier than telling your friends, you have no expectations from a stranger, no hoping they won't treat you different or see you in a different light" he says I just nod. "So have you ever been to drop dead?" He says after a few minutes silent. "No I actually haven't, I've been meaning to. Last month I done a few designs for the clothing range. Shame though if I had met the actual owner instead if just the manager they would have came out ten times better. It's easier get a feel for what the person is looking for when you actually meet them, rather than speaking to someone who clearly didn't know what they was talking about" I laugh. "Oh I'm sorry, I was on warped tour with the band, but next time i promise I'll be the one coming in for the consultation" he smiles "what?" I reply clearly confused. "I own drop dead, sorry I sent my manager to consult with you but I was busy on tour. But honestly your designs are fucking awesome" he says more clearly. "Oh shit, I wasn't bitc-... Wait, I went warped this year. I don't remember seeing you?"(uk warped tour btw) "Honest, my band is bring me the horizon" he beams "I'm really crap with names, so how about we go to my place it's not far from here and we can look you up, and just to let you know I'm not trying to seduce you I'm not the kinda girl to sleep with some one I just met" I laugh. "Sounds good, and it's ok. It great to meet someone who sees me for a normal guy" "oh so you THAT famous?" I ask as we walk out the bar. "Well yeah, if not for my music, it's for drop dead and if not drop dead, it's for being a PETA spokes person. I'm vegan" he informs me. "Really? me too" I smile. "Most of my friends think I weird for it but I don't care. My mums vegan and it just grew on me. I mean she never forced me to not eat meat or anything, to me, it's just the normal thing to do." I finish as we head towards my flat.

"Hey Kyle" I say walking into the lobby of my building. "Miss Adams, Mr Sykes it's a pleasure to meet you" he says "my daughters a huge fan of your band" he answers the unasked question. "Does your daughter have Facebook?" Oliver questions. "Yeah, her name is Jane Williams, yeah that's her" Kyle says, while making sure Oli has the right girl. Oliver pulls his iPhone out and asks me to video him and Kyle. " hey Jane Williams, I'm here with your awesome dad. He told me you was fan and I thought since I'm in a good mood I would send you a personal message. Thank you for all your support, as you know if it wasn't for all you guys out there we wouldn't be where we are today. So thank you. Love Oli, and your awesome dad." "Love you jane" Kyle says. I stop recording and pass the prone back to Oliver. He uploads the video and tags jane in it. "Kyle I suggest you call her and tell her to check Facebook" Oliver laughs. We walk into the elevator. "That was so sweet and nice of you Oliver" I smile. "Please call me Oli, and it was thanks to you. You put me in a good mood, reminded me I'm a normal guy too"..