Chapter Four

I jump in the shower with Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring blasting in my on suite. I was away with the fairies in my own little world, when I felt arms wrap around me. "WHAT THE FUCK" I scream while turning around and cover myself. I see a completely naked Oli just smiling. "You said do what you want. I wanted to join you" he smirks. "Oliver, I met you last night and you decided you wanted to join me in the shower? Are you fucking crazy?" I question. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're irresistible" "fine but no touching.. You know certain areas. Okay" I blush. "Deal" he smiles. I turn back around and his arms are still around my waist. I can't help but feel I'm starting to like him. I mean I'm not looking for a relationship, but that doesn't mean that i don't want one. Oli moves my hair to my left side and starts kissing my neck. "Oliver.." I say extending the 'r' "hmm" he mumbles still kissing me. "What are you doing to me?" I moan softly "nothing" he whispers into my ear. I smile even bigger. "Oh Oliver" I giggle "yes love" "I can feel your boner against my leg" I giggle again. "You should take it as a compliment, that don't just happen for anyone" he replies once again in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. "Your lucky this shower is big enough for the two of us" I say quickly changing the subject. "Look Billie, I really like you. I mean look at me, I'm in the fucking shower with you." He says turning me around. "But I need to know before I get myself in too deep. Are you looking for a relationship? Because I really like you and I don't want this to be some fling!" He says staring me in the eyes. "Honestly, in all seriousness Oli no I wasn't looking for a relationship. But that doesn't mean i don't want one. I mean your changing my views on things already and I've barely known you a day, like I went to sleep happy and woke up even happier this morning and that hasn't happened in a while. I don't know there's just something about you that makes me want to be in a relationship" I say blushing like crazy. "Good" he smiles pulling me into a hug. "Oli, your only hugging me so you can feel my boobs on your chest aren't you?" I quiz already knowing the answer. "Maybe... Maybe not" he grins. "Let's just shower and go on our date, I wanna do this the right way" I say being serious. "Okay bill" he says kissing my neck. We shower & then jump out. I wrap my towel around me and walk into my wardrobe. "Hey Oli, I got some Drop Dead clothes here your manager sent me if you wanna wear it? I've never worn them" I say pulling out black skinnies and two drop dead tops. "Sure thing beautiful" "wait actually I want this one" I say putting back a pink t-shirt with a bunny on it eating brains off a plate with a knife and fork. "Well it was yours in the first place love" he chuckles. I pull out my clothes and get changed into distressed denim skinny jeans, black Nirvana crop top, yellow leopard print vans a black coat on top of it all along with some jewellery and throw on some simple make. All the while Oli has either been texting or making hushed phone calls. "So Mr Sykes, what are we doing on this date?" I ask. "It's a surprise Miss Adams you'll just have to wait and see" he grins. I'm so impatient when it comes to surprises, I've always have been. We jump into a black taxi, Oli gives the driver the address and we set off for our date. "Oli pleaseeee tell me where we are going?" "Nope" he grins. I smirk and get closer to him. I start kissing his neck slowly making my way to his ear. "I'll do anything if you tell me" I said in my most seductive voice. "Mmmhmm... Billie please... Don't tease me like that" he moans softly. I kiss his neck again just before the jaw line meets the ear and he moans again. I've found his weakness. I smile and lean into his ear once again. "Oli please.." I say nibbling his ear lobe. "Billie-Jo Adams I swear to god if you carry on I will fuck you right here and now in the back of this taxi" he whispers in my ear. I call his bluff and carry on kissing his neck. He pulls my face towards his and kisses me. Hard yet gentle, full of so much passion and lust. It was our first kiss. I tangle my hands into his hair to stop him from pulling away. "We're here" the taxi driver states. Oli pulls away reluctantly. "I swear Billie, your such a tease" he whispers to me. He pays the driver and we get out. "Oli where are we?" I ask confused. "It's a surprise. Now I'm gonna put a blindfold on you okay. So just hold into my arms I promise nothing bad will happen to you" I nodded and he tied it around my face. We walked for what seemed like ten minutes but in reality it was about 30 seconds. "Okay are you ready?" "Yes I'm ready!" I say excited. "3... 2... 1... SURPRISE" he pulls off the blindfold. "HOLY SHIT THATS ASKING ALEXANDRIA, YOUR ASKING ALEXANDRIA!! OMG YOUR DANNY WORSNOP!" I scream having a rather huge fan girl moment. "Whoa, Billie calm down!" Oli laughs. So does the rest if AA. "Hey, well you obviously already know who we are. And Oli told us you was a fan. So we decided to help him out. Hope you have a great first date. Talk eat your food then we will perform any song you want" Danny says, then hugs me. 'Holy shit Danny Worsnop just hugged me' I think freaking out in my head. "Thanks that awesome" I say regaining my composure. We walk over to a table that's been set up with two seats. AA walk of into another room. "So for lunch, I thought of tofu chicken ceased salad-vegan friendly of course. Then we can watch AA perform the maybe head back to my house with the guys and you can meet the rest of bring me, then chill out and order takeaway later on it something? But only if you want to" he asks curious. "Oliver fucking Sykes... You realise this is probably the best first date in history I just met my all ti-.. Wait how'd you know I like AA? I never told you?" I say puzzled. "Well while you was asleep I may have gone in your iPod" he blushed while flashing me an adorable smile that I couldn't be mad at. "But you have a new favourite band now. I heard the lead singer is a 'handsome tattooed god' " he smirks. "Oh yeah, he's also got a huge-.." "Billie-Jo" he blushes. "What, I was gonna say ego" I state smirking. You could hear AA laughing behind in the other room. Since we're in a concert hall everything echoes.

We both eat lunch and AA come out on stage. "So Billie what sings you wanna hear?" Danny asks me. "Well I deffo want you guys to play, dear insanity, closure and someone, somewhere. They are my top three ultimate songs of yours" I say trying to hold in my fan girl. "Anything for Oli's girl" Danny says. I blush at that, getting butterflies at the thought of being Oli's girlfriend. I feel like a teenager all over again. I smile thought the first two songs. Just as someone, somewhere starts I jump up and sit in Oli's lap. "Thank you for the best first date I've ever had in my life. Oliver you really are something different, in a good way. But I really can't see how you'll ever one up this" I giggle. He smiles and just pulls me into a kiss. "Oh really, I see how it is. Kiss your boyfriend while I sing" Danny jokes. "I'm not actually his girlfriend... Yet" I laugh back. "Why not" he sings. "Because he hasn't asked me!" I say looking back at Oliver. "DUDE, she wants the D" James shouts. "Billie-Jo Adams, will you be my girlfriend?" "Oliver Scott Sykes, I thought you'd never ask. Of course I'll be your girlfriend" I smile. He pulls me in kissing me while AA carry in with someone, somewhere. It seemed like we was kissing forever. "A perfect song for a perfect moment" Oli whispered into my lips. Once AA was finished Oli helped them pack up and then we all headed back to Oli's. It's weird how I met this guy yesterday not knowing who he was, took him home, got drunk, fell asleep cuddled up to him, showered with him, teased him and now I'm in his girlfriend. Crazy how things happen. I was brought back to reality by Danny. "BJ, yes I did just call you that, come on we're here" he smiles helping me out the car. "Okay DW, and yes I did just call you that" I say mocking him. We both laugh and I walk up hand in hand with Oli. He opens the door and it was amazing. He has a town house in Chelsea. I guess the band needs the space. "Oliver your place is amazing" I say in awe. "Come on I wanna introduce you to the band" Oli smiles still hand in hand, pulling me into one of the rooms. "Hey guys, this is Billie-Jo, the girl I texted you about. She's now my girlfriend" he says scratching the back if his head almost nervously. "Billie, this is the rest of BMTH, also my very best friends. This is Matt Nicholls  but we call him Matty or pickles, you'll see why. This is Matt Kean but we just call him Matt or vegan. This is Lee and this is Jordan" "hey everyone, you guys are pretty awesome" I smile. "Yeah not that she realised who I was until she listened to Chelsea smile. She's also the one who done the graphics for the drop dead line" "ohh your the chick who done that? Your designs we're fucking awesome! So are you some fashion designer or something?" Matty asks. "No I'm a senior graphic designer" I say back taking a seat on the sofa next to Dw and Oli. "Your a senior graphic designer? How you manage that? It takes years to get there and you look fairly young?" Lee adds. "Oh I've been doing more than half my life I started when I was 9. I'm 21 now so yeah" I giggle. "Oli this girl is awesome, she's got all her priorities in the right place and her career sorted too. Well the hell did you find her" Jordan joked. Oli flipped him off while laughing. For the rest of the night we all hung out, AA decided to stay. We ordered Chinese food and pizza, while playing video games and joking around. It was 5 am when me and Oli went up to bed. I had to get some sort of sleep since I have a meeting tomorrow at 4 with a new client.