Taking Risks

The next thing I remember was waking up in a familiar position, my head on something warm and hard, I peaked at the window, it was still dark. Not wanting to be embarrassed again, I slowly started to get up, off Sarah's dad. His arms pulled me back against his chest with an oompf.

Stuck for now, I look up into his face, resting my arms on his chest, riding his breathing like waves. He looks so peaceful and young. My hand reaches to touch a small scar on his eyebrow, unconsciously.  Those same betraying fingers traced his jaw line and his nose. I had no control over my fingers, they just took what they wanted. He smiled a little when my fingers traced his lips.

Feeling very brave since he was sleeping,  I lift myself up lightly and softly pecked his smiling lips. I could not help myself,  I've been dreaming about doing that for weeks. Feeling a fire burning deep inside me, I bravely did it again, this time longer. And again, yet another second longer. During the fourth time I felt his one hand holding my waist and the other pressed my head down when I tried to lift up.

It was no longer me kissing him, now he was kissing me. I melted into his arms, not fighting when his tongue asked for entrance, my tongue joined in not a second later. My whole body was on fire, I have never felt this way before. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever shared with anyone and I never wanted it to stop. My fingers combed through his hair, loving the texture of it.

I was still deep in my secret heaven when suddenly he stiffened, I stiffened in response,  not daring to open my eyes for what I might see.

"Natasha?" he said roughly, his voice all sorts of sexy. I swallowed, opening my eyes, looking deep into his blue depths. Slightly in shock, okay, majorly in shock. When I focussed eventually,  I could see red blotches on his cheeks and something in his eyes that scared me. He didn't hold me down again when I jumped up. Next thing I knew,  I was running. Still being slightly jelly, I fell about   five times on the step when Mr. Smith caught up to me.

"Natasha, stop," he said softly, taking my hand, pulling me towards the lounge. Embarrassed tears were rolling down my face, I couldn't even look at him. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have been downstairs, I shouldn't have fell asleep and I definitely should not have kissed him.

He gently pushed me down on our couch and left me there, pacing a burning hole in their lounge floor. I finally looked up. His hands where holding his head, he was thinking I guess, pacing up and down, not even glacing in my direction. What felt like hours passed when he eventually stopped and looked at me,  his eyes soft. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it again.

"What just happened? " he eventually asked, his voice horse.

"I- you- we... Kissed," I stuttered, my fingers lighty touching my bruised lips, It definitely was not a dream.

"Really?  I completely missed that part!" he bit out in sarcasm, I flinched almost whimpering, "I'm sorry Tash," he said softly, "I didn't mean to take it out on you, it's not your fault. "

"It is," I said calmly, he looked at me sharply, confused, "I was awake, I kissed you first, " I said softly, answering his silent question.

"What! Why?" he exclaimed almost too loudly.

"I guess I wanted to," I said softly, finally being honest with myself.

"You wanted to?" he said softly, rolling the words out on his tongue.

"I woke up, laying on top of you, then when you stopped me from getting up, I watched you for a bit, then thought, what the hell, and kissed you," I answered calmly. My voice not wavering once. "I acted on spur of the moment, I don't regret it."