✪2✪

Agent 8's POV

I couldn't believe who I had just saw standing right outside the door; 3. My eyes like large crystals of monochrome, widened at the sight of him, my heart began to pick up a speedy pace, pumping blood like a powerful engine. Why was he asking if I still lived here? Did he want a re-battle? No- that's highly unlikely.

3 is a Inkling with soft skin too dark to be considered tan, but too light to be completely ebony. His eyes are like balls of pure green electric, his hair tied into a bun, was also a similar colour. He was slightly taller than me. He was wearing his casual clothes; a pair of simple black, ripped jeans and despite him wearing a camo mask around his mouth, the sleek collar of his leather jacket was pulled up high to his face. He was shivering slightly in the bitter coldness of the night.
"Yo, 8! Who is it?" Pearl called.

"It's 3" I shot, whispering. She gave me a quick wink before listening to Marina and 3's conversation.
"You look cold! Come in" she sweetly invited. The boy must've accepted since I heard the light footsteps of someone who still had their shoes on enter the house. Marina shut the door as he kicked his shoes off. When the two stepped into the living room 3 pulled down his mask so it hung down his chin, revealing the other half of his face. Marina gestured a seat on the spacious, L-shaped couch, he sat not too close to me and Pearl, but not too far, either. "You want something to drink?" Marina offered.

"We've got OJ with or without pulp! But I'm sure you'd like pulp, the best type of OJ!" Pearl protested.

"Nah, I'll take no pulp" he requested.

"Really? Damn. Oh well, my splatfest team won anyway." She huffed, like a child.

"Good choice" Marina commented as she wandered into the kitchen. A silence hung over the three of us. 3's green gaze was set on the grand, glass case full of music awards that Marina and Pearl's duo- 'Off The Hook'- won. They shimmered in the light like precious crystals, which they are in the duo's eyes. Marina soon came back from the kitchen with a glass full of orange juice for 3, he cupped it with both of his hands, still shaking slightly, as she handed it to him.

"So, 8, you know 3," Marina shot me a quick wink, "well he's moving into his own apartment, and he needs a rommate, so he was wondering if you want to move in?" My monochrome gaze met his emerald one-that was the first time I had made eye contact with him since after our fight. I wasn't very sure about moving in with just him, but I felt a strange need to. "Um," I hesitated, "s-sure" I stuttered as passionate flame burned in my cheeks. Pearl clapped her hands, "Great yo! It'll be sad to see 8 to go, when do you move in?"

"I move in exactly next week, so next Friday."

"Gimme your phone number, I don't want anything bad happening to 8!" Pearl demmanded. He exchanged numbers with Pearl and Marina, before finally going up to me. He simply took my phone from my hand and copied down my number to his phone, then copied his into my contacts.

Once he was done, he lifted up my hand that faultered at his warm touch, and placed my phone into my hand. I don't think my heart had ever beaten so fast, time seemed to stop at his touch. 

"I better get going, where's your front door again?" Pearl and Marina stayed seated as I guided him to the door, "I guess I'll see ya around" he said, softly.
He then widned his arms,
And brought me into a tight embrace.

A/N~Sorry if this chapter is short, I'll try to make them longer!