✪4✪

Agent 8's POV

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?" I woke up to the sound of 3 screaming and then to be shoved towards the other end of the couch, out of the taller boy's embrace, banging my arm on the tough, leather armrest.

"S-s-senpai?" I stammered, shocked at what I had woke up to.

"HOW THE HELL DID I END UP SLEEPING IN THAT POSITION?" he boomed, I could see his cheeks flushed to the colour scarlet.

"L-last night, you were, um... Comforting me, so we just fell asleep, h-hugging..." the words seemed to stick inside my throat, my cheeks turning a similar colour to my hair, burning more passionately than 3's.

"Tch, whatever." 3 muttered. We both sat in silence, a very awkward vibe hung in the air. Getting slightly uncomfortable with the silence, I gained the courage to speak.

"Don't you battle or train today, senpai?" I softly spoke.

"I never train on Saturday or Sundays, and no, I haven't got a match today." He said, avoiding eye contact with me, "Oh, did I tell you about what's happening tonight with our little group meet up?" Rolling his eyes as he spoke, clearly not looking forward to it, I shook my head and hummed in response. "For the people coming you'll have no idea who half of them are, leave it to my team to invite the entire idiot team and all of the fucking S4 and then decide to not come..." he said, bitterly muttering the last part, "So first can I just say, this was not my goddamn idea, I was dragged into this. So, at 5 o'clock we all go to this restaurant, then we go to Pearl and Marina's place and do whatever crap they want." I nodded my head in response.

The rest of the day just consisted of us watching the TV- sadly not cuddling though, I wish he would, last night when he pulled me into an embrace, time seemed to stop, I feel so happy, like my life is complete, but when he stops or pushes me away melancholy droops over me, like my heart has been crushed; deep down, I know he'll never like me, does he even like boys? These feelings are overwhelming, leaping from joy to gloom almost instantly, it's breathtaking. My heart feels heavy, like a massive weight inside my chest, I can feel it beat inside of me. I want him wrap his arms around me, comfort me, I want him to place his lips against mine, I want him to love me.

"Hey 8, are you okay?" 3 asked, he must if noticed the obvious violet tint that had began to spread across my face.

"I-I-I'm f-fine, senpai" I stammered, blushing furiously, worse than before.

💫Time skip💫

Me and 3 both walked through the open glass doors of the restaurant, the pleasant warmth of the restaurant spread through us. We walked to the gigantic table with 14 seats surrounding it. Pearl and Marina were already sat at the table, talking to a very starstruck looking 4, they didn't even notice us as we sat down.

The restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere, mainly focusing on monochrome and tints of bright red, but the golden distinctive patterns and green plants brightened it up a lot. The lighting was dim, fairly lights hung above our heads as a candle burned, bathing the table in a golden light.

Marina glanced to our direction, "8!" She joyfully exclaimed, then wrapping her arms tightly around me, Pearl doing the same. They soon let go of there tight embrace, allowing me to sit back down.

"3! You taking good care of 8?" She squeaked.

"Well I hope so" turning his glance towards me.

"Y-yes senpai."

"Awww he calls you senpai? That's so cute!" Marina squealed.