✪8✪

Nobody's POV

8 had brung his arms around 3's neck, and their lips were now pressed up against each other.

The way the two boy's lips connected together was perfectly magical. 3's mouth moved gently around 8's as he felt his sweet breath come and go. Their mouths were like puzzle pieces made for each other, every second of the kiss sent a thrush of a burning flame of passion through the two boys. 3 brought his hands towards 8's fuchsia tinted cheeks, his fingers trailing down towards his jawline while 8's arms didn't move from his embrace. The kiss ignited many deep emotions inside the boys, their heartbeats speeding up with each movement of the lips.

3 slowly lifted his lips from 8's, "8, I-" 3 was cut off.

"Senpai! I-I love y-you!" He confessed, his heart beating at an erratic pace as his face was flushed a dark pink from their kiss.

The edges of 3's mouth tugged upwards into a heart-warming smile, "I love you too," he then brung his lips towards 8's ear, "kouhai".

8 instantly became even more flustered; his body heat increased in temperature and he let out a small squeal from 3 addressing him as 'kouhai'.

3 lifted up from hovering over the shorter boy, letting him press his back up against the sakura tree. 3 embraced the smaller boy, his right hand gently stroking the back of 8's head, 3's chin rested on 8's shoulder. "My kouhai." he whispered into 8's ear, enjoying how flustered the other boy was getting. 3 looked deeply into 8's perfect monochromatic eyes, his irises almost looked as if they were made from silver as the moonlight reflected against the milky grey tone. He studied his perfect appearance; apart from the vibrant blush which was currently dusted across his face, he had a very alabaster hue to his soft skin, he did look a lot younger, but he was very attractive. Even the way his fuchsia-coloured tentacle curled over his forehead was perfect. 

3 breathlessly laughed, "You're so cute, I can't handle it."

8 let out another small squeal before beginning to speak, "3... I.. I've had f-feelings for you ever since our battle ended... I couldn't stop thinking about you... I didn't even know much about y-your personality back then b-but I still loved y-you." 8 held onto 3's hand, "This is a dream come true."

A pink tint flushed in 3's cheeks, "Don't worry, my heart only belongs with you." 3 leaned in again for another kiss-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M GOING TO DIE FROM ALL THIS SWEET YAOI LOVE!" 

The two boy's heads immediately jerked up to see 4 screeching from behind one of the nearby sakura trees. 3 immediately stood up before he dashed towards 4, his fists both clenched in animosity and humiliation.   

"4! What the actual fuckin-" he cut off as his eyes wandered towards 8, "-hell are you doing here?"

4's perverted smirk was cut across her makeup-covered face, "I just wanted to see how you two boyfriends are doing. That kiss was hot, but can you please tongue to tongue kiss 8 for me 3~"

3 clenched his fist even tighter, his fingertips begun to dig into his palms. Suddenly, he swung his right arm at a powerful force towards 4's cheek; 3 had punched 4.

4 quickly placed her hand onto her cheek, rubbing at the throbbing pain, "Ouch... 3... that fucking hurt..."she bit her lip in attempt to cope with the pain.

3 looked down and sighed, his expression was confusing; his eyebrows were furrowed and teeth were gritted together with rage, however his eyes were filled with slight remorse from hurting his friend. 

"I'm sorry 4," 3 turned his gaze to make eye contact with 4 once more, "It's just... it's frustrating, okay?"

"I'm sorry for being a disgusting, thotty fujoshi..." she apologised, rubbing her palm across her cheek. Her mood instantly perked up when she turned her gaze towards 8, "Oh before I leave you two iconic gays alone together, let me just say one last thing." 

3 groaned at what she had just said.

Her lips slid upwards into a grin, "3, I never knew you could be so freaking cheesy when you're all romantic and crap! You're like super badass and scary usually!" 

3's face began to flare up, "4!"

4 let out a small laugh, "Ok, ok. I'll leave you two alone now. Goodnight!" she strolled towards the exit of the garden, nearly tripping up in her heels along the way.

3 turned back towards 8, sitting underneath the sakura tree with him. 

3 noticed 8's eyelids begging to droop down in exhaustion, "You're tired, we should go home." he placed his hand on top of 8's head, his fingers gently brushed up and down in a stroking motion.

8 reached his hand towards 3's, brushing across the tips of 3's fingers before interlocking their fingers together. 8 yawned, "Ok..."

The two boys walked back to their apartment in silence, mainly because 8 was drained from energy- he could feel his eyelids become heavier and heavier during their short walk back to the apartment. 3 still felt very timid in holding 8's hand as they walked; he hated showing affection in public. The buzzing sounds from the festival began to fade out as they came closer and closer to home.

3 slowly brushed his hand against 8's, "8," 3 let their fingers intertwine together, "breathe with me."

"I love you 3."

And there they were, two breaths walking home.

✮Two Breaths Walking | Agent 3 x͓̽ 8 |Yaoi✮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें