Chapter Sixteen: Craigster

Word Count: 1033
Trigger warnings: Underage drinking
{mostly unedited}
A/N: I know the video isn't Creek but I still really like it, so I put it on here, sorry! On to the story:

Butter's POV

Why am I doing this, again?

I can barely hear Tweek's voice; It felt like I was the only one on the stage. I skimmed through the seemingly astonished crowd, looking for a certain blonde.

Alas, the only blondes I could find were my best friends Pip, Gary, Gregory, and Bradley giving me bright smiles and thumbs up.

Pip was persuading Damien to dance with him, Gregory chatted with Christophe, and Bradley laughed with Gary, but My boy was nowhere to be found.

I felt my voice get slightly quieter as I realized that he was probably finding comfort in alcohol while I wasn't around to scold him.

At least I could hear Tweek's angel-like voice better now.

In my opinion, Tweek is the best singer in the choir, and I've only listened to his scales. He's a perfect addition. The entire reason why I had picked him to sing with me was that I heard him singing when we were being voiced in Choir. His sound is almost like— hearing Conan Gray before he was discovered, shy yet too good to be allowed.

That and that all my friends were well known as losers, and we would just be booed as soon as we got on stage.

Tweek was new in town which meant that no one really knew him. I wanted to get a chance to sing and for my peers to listen before they started shouting for us to get off the stage.

Luckily, that didn't happen. What did happen was that I looked over to the drinks table and felt my heart chip.

My boy kissing his whore with a beer bottle in his hand. I know that he has to do it in order to keep himself in the closet, but sometimes it gets too much.

I only realized that I had stopped singing when he pushed her away and looked back to the stage with a puzzled look. I felt my face go red as I snapped my head back towards the crowd and hopped back into the song after Tweek had finished the second verse with more confidence.

Tweek's POV
I had noticed that the boy had stopped singing, and I looked at him, confused.

Instead of looking towards me, he was looking towards the snack table, where Craig was standing. I started singing louder with the jealousy boiling in my heart.

I don't like Craig. I'm only jealous because...

Anyways, the boy looked back at the crowd with jealous eyes and jumped back into the song at the chorus. What did he have to be jealous of anyways?

I looked back to where Craig was; his stale expression quickly turned into a smirk as he gave me a thumbs up.

My heart felt like it skipped a few beats....because it was following the rhythm of the music. Yeah, that's how it works.

•••

Craig's POV
After the song ended, I walked back towards the stage and looked for where Tweek had gone.

I looked over to the corner of the room to see the only blondes in the rooms that weren't sluts and pushed my way through the crowd with little thought.

The montage of blondes, Damien, and Christophe had taken Tweek away to hang out with them.

"Hey Tweek," I said monotonously, ignoring the others.

"HOLY SH- Oh, Hi Craig! Don't scare me like that..." He pouted, face turning red from embarrassment.

Damien and Christophe laughed at him while the others frowned at his near-to curse.

"You sounded amazing up there; Why don't you like your singing?" I asked.

Tweek and the ground seemed to have locked gazes. He sighed but didn't respond.

Just then, Annie ran up to us. I glared at her and she smiled.

"Hey Craigster~" She slurred. She was clearly wasted.

"No."

"No?"

"I told you to stop calling me 'Craigster', Slut," I hissed at her.

"Ouch! That one hurt! Anywayssss, I wanted to let you know that we're gonna play Never Have I Ever," she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tweek by his wrist. He winced at my tight grip and I moved it down to his hand, remembering his 'problem', we interlocked our fingers.

Annie looked at my hand and then led her eyes up to Tweek's. She glared at him and then took my hand in hers.

I shook her off and told her to just lead the way.

•••

"Okay, Okay," Token laughed, visibly tipsy, "Never have I ever kissed the opposite gender."

The game had been going on for a while now. It was a simple shot game, if you have done it, you take a shot.

I glared at Token as he had obviously targeted me, but was surprised when Stan, Kyle, Kevin, Bebe, Wendy, and even Clyde took a shot—along with Tweek, Kenny, Butters, and I, of course.

No one seemed to be as shocked as me; Other than Kenny and I, everyone was a lightweight, so they didn't really pay attention to other people as much as their sanity.

I was next. I decided I would go against almost everyone. "Never have I ever... gotten drunk off of one bottle of beer," I smirked and fist-bumped with Kenny.

Tweek, Kenny, and I were the only ones who didn't drink. Tweek was definitely a lightweight, his body simply isn't built for heavy alcohol consumption. My eyebrows knit together as we locked eyes. He smiled knowing that he was next.

"Never have I ever drank beer." He smirked as he watched us all take a shot. The bottle was nearly empty and it was Cartman's turn. Everyone poured their last shot.

"Never Have I ever... been anything but straight."

Everyone just stared at each other, no one moving. Fuck it. I glanced at Kenny and nodded.

We both took a shot, the start of a chain reaction.

Everyone except for Annie, Nichole, Token, Tweek, and Cartman took a shot.

Tweek had just been sparring my feelings. He didn't like me. He wasn't even gay. He just didn't want to hurt me. God, I feel like an idiot.

I looked at Tweek with a blank expression and hurt eyes. He smiled at me.

He took a shot.

A/N: SO, I didn't post yesterday, sorry. To be honest, this isn't my best work, but I tried! Are you guys actually watching the videos I put into my chapter or would you rather fanart? Honestly, I have tons of fanart, so I could always put those into the chapters instead. Let me know!

~Beru <3