Life Is Hard

Penny POV

WASSUP, my name is penny markle, I am 16 years old and I am moving to Compton for the first time in my life, it's so ghetto here and is filled with gangbangs, is that what you call em? I feel like I'm better than these people and as soon as I get my scholarship I'm going to do something with my life.

My dad died a year ago and my mom had the nerve to marry a new man shortly after, it's still fresh and it pains me everyday he's not here.

As I ride down the street of our new home I see men playing with dice? That's weird, and ladies yelling at eachother, I hope this place doesn't turn me into some ghetto hoodrat.

People say I'm stuck up really I'm not, I just think I'm above everyone else that's not bad.

I was interrupted out my thoughts when Damien decided to speak.

"You Like It so far penny" he said, I Looked Over At The water pipe bust open and filling the kids skin with bacteria water.

"Great" I Said sarcastically.

My mother turned around and gave me a look Of, don't act up in this car.

We finally got to the house and my brother and sister were sleeping from the long drive.

"Wake y'all asses up" my momma said.

My brother Kendrick woke up slowly, with slob dripping out his mouth and my sister Simone woke up like a newborn baby.

"Were here?" She Said.

"Yeah getcho Stuff" my momma said and I took off my seatbelt and got out the car to stretch from that 3 hour drive.

I Looked Around my scenery and across the street are a group of teenagers walking with grocery bags and eating hot fries and throwing the damn bags on the floor.

I scoffed "bad ass kids" I Said lowly.

It was like one of them had good ass hearing and decided to look over at little old me.

It was a nice guy lightskin, kinda cute not really my type.

He winked at me and kept walking while the girl next to him took her time to look at me and roll her eyes.

Oh shit I saw this in one of them mean girl movies.

I quickly looked away avoiding contact and grabbed a box from the car, I did not his time to get my ass beat by a ghetto psycho.

I Walked into the townhouse and saw it was a little nice cute place, doesn't compare to our old house.

My mom Came up behind me.

"You Like It" She Said Smiling.

I decided to lie to keep my mom happy.

"It's great man" I said fake smiling.

I went upstairs to the place that's supposed to be my room and put the box in there.

Simone Came In all of a sudden.

"Oh my god we have to share a room" she said gasping.

My mom Came In after.

"Yes you do this is only a 3 bedroom and Kendrick needs his space" she said.

"For What So he can masturbate to anime porn" I Said lowly.

"Shutup" She Said And Closed The Door.

I sat on the bed that's already been placed in here and got my diary out the box and started writing.

"Whatcha writing" Simone said.