Baby Daddy

Penny POV

Everything was blurry and I was going in and out.

"Yea man I got her" somebody I think was Dwayne said.

Then everything went black again.

While I was going in and out again I prayed to god, if I got out of here I'll focus on school I'll stay away from niggas and I'll be the goodie goodie penny again, how could I be so stupid you NEVER GIVE A STRANGER EVEN IF YOU THINK THEIR YOUR FRIEND YOUR CUP. What was I thinking.

Before I went out of consciousness I said something.

"Please don't kill me"

I woke up again but this time felt someone lift up my shirt and cup my boob.

I tried to move but my muscles were stiff.

I felt them pulling off my pants but everything went black before it did I heard the door swing open.

————

"WHAT THE FUCK DWAYNE" somebody familiar said.

"She's beautiful right?" Dwayne Said.

"Yea, But shit not her man her step-dad would kill me fuck you cant do shit right untie her so I can take her home" the boy said.

I opened my eyes a little and realized who it was.

Boogie.

"Boogie?" I said my mind becoming less fuzzy.

A few minutes later I feel I'm outside by the breeze that's covering me and then I'm laid in the backseat of a car.

I try to sit up but everything in me is telling me to sleep.

Soon the car starts driving and I lose the fight against staying awake......

————-

I wakeup in my bedroom and look around...what happened? When did I got to sleep?

I look at the clock that says 2 am.

I groan and get up to get a glass of water.

"OUCH DAMN!" I hear somebody and realized I had just stepped on someone.

I grab my pillow in a rush and smash it over the strangers face.

My weight is not enough and they roll me over where they are on top.

"You did not just try to suffocate me" he said I realize who voice it is and match it with boogies.

"What the hell are you doing here boogie" I Said.

"You don't remember" he said.

"Remember what?"

He gets up and I look up at him confused.

"Remember what?" I Said.

Before he could talk I made a loud gasp.

"We did not....did you...nope oh my god! I had sex with you...boogie please tell me I'm still a Virgin" I Yelled.

"Ssshhh keep your voice down, and no we didn't have sex I'm not that low" he said.

"Then why are you in my room?" I Said.

"Um" he said and started scratching the back of his neck.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You kind of got caught in the middle of one of my games, let's just say that" he said.