Go Stupid Go Crazy

Penny POV.  Thursday ⚡️

All week things between me and Riley have gotten better I guess.

We don't really sit at the lunch tables anymore he takes us out to eat at McDonald's or sum and we have actually more time to talk and get to know each other.

Homecoming is Saturday and honestly I want to stay inside and eat and watch on my block on Netflix but Riley stubborn ass won't let me.

I got my hair redone done on Wednesday red was not my color.

The week seems to go by so sl-

"Are you listening to me" Riley says snapping me out my thought.

"No babe sorry repeat that" I say eating my untouched fries.

"I said I got this Versace jacket and suit to wear to homecoming I was just wondering what you were wearing" he says.

"Oh babe that's cute but I'm honestly gonna just wear a dress or something" I say.

"What you mean just a dress or something baby you gotta match my thrust" he says slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know homecoming meant that much to you babe" I Say placing my hand on his thigh.

Being with Riley for only a few days makes me notice he is on the vain side, like when we went to the movies again yesterday to make up for the day with my brother I just wanted to wear some sweats and he said I looked like a slob I mean damn.

"Homecoming is saturday penny can you not disappoint me" he says.

I clench my jaw "ok"

"Aye let's go I got stuff to do" he says checking his phone.

I huff and throw my stuff away not wanting to cause a argument.

———

The drive back to my house is silent and filled with Riley just listening to music.

When we pull up to my place I quickly grab my stuff before he grabs my wrist.

"No kiss?" He says.

"Sorry" I Say and peck his lips wanting to give only a light kiss but Riley thinks different and grabs my neck and makes the kiss more forceful.

"See you tomorrow" he says.

"You sure we can't just stay in on my block season 2 just came out" I Say desperately.

"I promise you this will be a night to remember" he says with a wicked smirk.

I quirk my eyebrow and turn around to walk inside.

He pulls off before I'm in the door and I immediately take my shoes off when I'm inside.

"How was your date with Riley" kendrick says.

"Okay I guess"

"Momma" he yells.

"Boy whatchu want" She says.

"When are my shoes coming" he yells.

"Tomorrow" she yells back.

"Thank you gurl love you" he yells.

"Whatever" she says back.

I chuckle and walk upstairs.

When I lay down on my bed I notice Simone is sleep so I open my diary and write down another entry.

I cringe when I think of yesterday when I accidentally told Riley I even kept a diary.

He didn't mind and wanted to read it but I told him no.