Homecumming

Penny POV

I shove myself away from Riley and run down the steps of the stage pushing everyone out my way.

I make my way past boogie when I get outside and he quickly grabs me.

"Penny I am so sorry bro" he tells me.

I slap him across the face before he can get out another word.

"You and all your wanna be Bougie brat friends need to stay away from me and I swear on my dead father if I see Trina ever again I will beat that bitch ass to the concrete" I Say shoving boogie out my way.

"I tried to tell you" he yells.

"Should've tried harder" I say my voice cracking from tears.

I get inside my car and I text my brother asking where was he.

I don't wait for a text back and I drive off the lot speeding on the freeway.

I'm going the opposite way home but I need to get out of here and I definitely don't wanna go home.

I decide to text quan.

After he sends me his address I drive over to his place which is in a apartment complex that looks a lil sketchy but I'm trying not to judge tonight

I go inside and up the stairs and knock on his door.

He opens it a little and he's wearing a white shirt and joggers when he sees it's me he opens it up wider and let's me inside.

"Hey" he says.

I nod.

I sit on his couch and lay my hands on my head.

"I don't know what I'm doing" I Say.

"What happened" he says sounding less cold than earlier.

"They read my diary I-I've had it since my dad and I wrote everything in their relationships how I feel a-"

"They did that to you They some little ass kids how did they even get yo diary" he says.

"I was an idiot and left them in my room" I say.

"How'd they know you had a diary" he says.

How did they know I h-

"Riley" I Say.

"I only told him" I Say.

"I'm so sorry penny" he says grabbing my hands and putting them in his.

"All I know is school looking real notgoingback ish cause if I see that pencil bitch I might break her" I say.

"You is so different from the first day I met you but you is still feisty" he says.

I chuckle "I'm not trynna laugh right now quan" I Say.