Shawty

Penny POV

After Riley made that very weird project interruption he was sent to the office for rude behavior.

But that nigga was fwine.....did I say fwine?

The teacher let me pass since I wasn't here And next Up was a girl named princess.

She was lowkey thick too and had a very good beat face and not violent beat I mean makeup beat sis.

"So uh....this is my project for umm.... my summer" She Said nervous and steady wiping her hands on her pants.

"Get On with it plumpy" the dude who eat ass said.

"Jamal that is enough do you wanna be sent to the office" the teacher said.

"Man I run the office and the streets fuck you mean" he said and after that he got sent out.

Was this a daily thing?.

"You know what y'all mouthafuckas not gone work my nerves today" the teacher said taking her glasses off and pinching her nose.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise but everybody else look not surprised.

"The Devil is a lie plu-I mean princess go to your seat and we all gone sit here with our heads down" she said.

"Fuck is this first grade" another dude said.

"Nigga did I ask you what grade this is" she said.

My eyes got bigger.

I Turned Around And Put My Head Down as asked.

The girl princess was in the back with her book-pack close to her chest sketching something.

I wanted to be friends with her she seemed the type to be nice and friendly but just a little shy.

Little did I know she was like everybody else.....

I scooted my chair to her side while the teacher was on her phone.

"Hey I'm Penny" I said reaching my hand out for a proper handshake.

"Who the fuck I look like? A friend" she said rolling her eyes and giving me attitude.

"Excuse me" I said astonished.

"Excuse you Yes bitch fuck is you talking to me for, I got things to do then talk to little miss perfect body" she said and turned her body the other way.

"You know karma is a thing" I Said and went back to my seat.

I could've sworn I heard under her breath "knocking bitches Out is a thing"

Finally the bell rung and it was time to finally leave this weird classroom.

"We will do seating charts tomarrow and more class" she said.

What type of teacher says and more....

On the way out I was pushed and fucking shoved out the way.

I got to the hallway and it was no different everyone acted like they was itching to get to class.

I got pushed over into somebody arms.

"Ow shit" I said but was picked up.

"You okay lil mamma" he said I looked up at his big beautiful blue eyes.

"Yea I'm um I'm good" I said fixing my hair.

He smiled and I could've sworn it was heaven.

"Names chase" he said putting out his hand.