"six"

❛ the return of the undead. ❜

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Once her eyes had forced themselves open, all the brunette could see was pure darkness.

But it wasn't just the blackness around her that had scared her. It was the feeling she had settled deep within her stomach. Morgan felt different; she felt somewhat more mature and developed than she could remember the last time she was awake.

Thinking back to the last time she was conscious, Morgan quickly placed her hand on her stomach in hopes of still feeling her small baby bump - which she did. All Morgan wanted at this moment in time was to be with Derek, her boyfriend, but she soon remembered the last time she was with him they were at school, where Morgan was going to tell him that she was four months pregnant with his baby.

A loud slamming noise broke the girl from the checking over her stomach, this was the first time the girl had seen light for the first time in what seemed forever, but Morgan knew this couldn't be due to the fact she had only seen Derek what seemed like yesterday - oh how she was wrong.

Down from the light like an angel walked a petite woman with dark brown hair. However, her demeanour scared Morgan, so instead of going towards the mysterious woman, the brunette shuffled backwards from where she was sitting on the dirty floor.

"Morgan, I'm not here to hurt you." The woman stated once she was at the bottom step of what seemed to look like a basement, it was at that moment when the light was flooding in that Morgan realised where she was. This was where Derek had taken her after she was bitten, the last memory Morgan has.

"Who are you? Where's Derek?" Morgan squeaked out. She wasn't usually this scared by things, but once she had heard her voice, she was shocked by it, it sounded more sophisticated and profound than the last time she had spoken, and she wondered what had happened to her.

"I'm Jennifer. I can bring you to Derek if you just trust me." The woman sweetly replied as she made her way towards the pregnant girl. Morgan was unsure whether to believe the woman or not, but once she realised it was her only hope in getting out of the old basement, she nodded slightly and let the woman help her up from the floor.

What made Morgan shriek out in shock again was when she realised how much taller she now was that she had remembered, instead of her small teenage frame, Morgan felt like a woman, which felt like matching her new feeling within. The brunette no longer felt like a silly teenager; she felt a lot older, both mentally and physically.

It was a weird sensation walking up the steps, as the bright light was now gone and all that was replaced by it was the dark and gloomy forest's surroundings. As the two women silently walked through the trees, Morgan felt unsettled. She didn't know what had happened to her or why she suddenly felt so much older, but once she had accidentally tripped on a small log, it was what broke the girl.

Morgans hands automatically put themselves out in front of her. This confused the brunette as she was never the athletic type, so she had no clue how she had done it that quickly, but once she had opened her eyes from the fright, she let out a bloodcurdling scream.

In the reflection of the puddle just below her was a completely different girl. She was now looking at a woman. She was similar to Morgan in many ways but what had made the girl scream was that it wasn't an illusion; this woman was Morgan Matthews.

Jennifer had tried to help the women up from the ground, but Morgan ripped herself away from the stranger. The brunette could feel her self hyperventilating, which triggered the woman to quickly stand up and rush to the one place where she knew she'd be safe - The Hale house. Somehow, the girl knew where she was going by the smell of the familiar trees that littered around his family's home. Jennifer didn't even bother to run after the woman as without knowing it, Morgan had sprinted off in inhuman speed, just like a werewolf would.

It had started to rain as Morgan ran. She had a protective hand over her stomach as she went, and she just wanted to be wrapped up in Derek's arms as she cried about the nightmare. But deep within, she knew this wasn't a dream - it was a reality. After her last memory, Morgan had woken up years later, and she was now a woman, not a lovestruck teenager. Reality crashed down on the brunette once she had finally made her way to the Hale house, or rather the remains of it.

The whole building was burnt to a crisp. It was dark, dirty and nothing like the happy family home she remembered. Morgan felt like her entire life was crumbling around her, and as she stood there in the pouring rain whilst staring at the burnt down house, what she didn't know was across town, Jennifer Blake was smiling widely at the fact the woman had finally woken up.

Jennifer's plan had gone perfectly so far, befriend Derek Hale - she had tried to seduce him, but the man had not been with anyone since the death of his one true love.

This rejection made Jennifer do the next best thing; she had teamed up with Kate Argent, who had the girls living body. After an exchange, the blonde woman removed the spell, which had made sure Morgan didn't wake up for all those years even though she grew both mentally and physically whilst in her coma-like state.

All Jennifer had to do now was to get Derek and Morgan in the same place at the same time, hopefully, realise who one another was, but since the two were both werewolves now, this wouldn't be too hard due to their enhanced scent and ability to tell if one another were lying or not. Then all her plan would fall into place, and she would finally be able to continue with the last sacrifice.

o. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.