"seventeen"

❛ letharia vulpina. ❜

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." Peter raised his eyebrows in surprise at the new mother's tone as Morgan was never one to be rude. Still, ever since the two got back from the hospital that previous night and Nova hadn't stopped crying, the brunettes patience was running on a thin line with the uncle's loud movements he made around the loft.

The older Hale man just smirked at the younger woman's fiery attitude as he thought Morgan had lost her spark when she was brought back from the 'dead', but just as the uncle was going to irritate the woman and her newborn again, Derek smacked the man on the back of the head from where he came out of the bathroom and into the living room to where his two girls sat.

"Any news on Isaac?" Morgan gently asked once Derek had placed a kiss on the two girls heads in greeting. The werewolf had just come back from the hospital an hour ago before jumping in the shower.

This was when he informed his girlfriend of all the things that had happened that night, including his previous beta being electrocuted and that poor Isaac, wasn't healing so well. Derek sighed and was going to reply, but an annoying screeching sound became apparent in his hearing range, Morgan had heard the same all night, but since she was new to the werewolf life, she didn't know what the irritating noise was.

Derek swiftly left the living room and followed the familiar noise into a side room of the loft; that's where he found the hidden werewolf emitter - and it was one of the Argents. Rage flowed throughout the werewolf at the thought of Chris causing his family discomfort as Derek already felt terrible enough, leaving Morgan alone to deal with Nova. She had kept her awake all night with her crying. Now he knew the reason for it was a hunter. It made the werewolf storm over to the Argents apartment to get revenge - not before kissing both his girls goodbye and promising to return soon.

Baby Nova wailed when her father left for the second time, and Morgan could tell her daughter was defiantly a daddy's girl, not that she minded.

Thankfully over the next few hours, the baby had settled down, and just as the new mother had put Nova to sleep once again, the loud noise of the lofts heavy door opening woke the baby girl yet again. It made Morgan growl out in frustration over who had caused the girl to wake up. The new mother quickly picked up the now wide awake newborn and carefully carried her downstairs to see what all the fuss was about. What Morgan didn't expect to hear was the voice of Lydia Martin.

"The last time I was alone with you, I almost bled out on a lacrosse field." The redheaded teen sassed to Peter, who stood opposite her. Allison stood right next to her best friend, and neither of the three had noticed the two Hale girls yet, which prompted the women to stay hidden in the shadows as she wanted to hear what else Peter had gotten up too over the last few years.