Chapter 9

Hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter cause it's going to be a while before I can post more and more chapters from here on out. Class is in session. I gotta stay focus on the work I'm given. I don't want to fail.

"Talk"
'Thinking'
"Movie"

________________________________________________________________________________

The scene shows piles of dead Bokoblins and Lynals of different colors laying all over the lower side of Death Mountain. While Princess Zelda checks for any kind of fatal injury on Link, as the two sat close to each other near to the mountains cliff edge. "That cut doesn't look too bad actually. You're fine for now " Said Zelda as she removes her hand away from Link's forehead and gets into a better sitting position "But you know, there's a fine line between courage and Recklessness. As brave as you are, that does not make you immortal."

The sounds of chuckles filled the sanctum halls, as Purah whispers into her sister's ears "If I didn't know, I'd say that the Princess and her knight are like a married couple."

Impa did not show any physical expressions, but in her thoughts, she had to agree with her just this once. Looking over to where the two Hylians stood, Impa can see slight colors of red on their bashful faces.

Showing the overview of the decaying monsters and weapons spread on the grounds before them, as the two Hylians gaze over them. An earie music begins to play "It seems that, not only is the frequency of these type of attacks on the rise... But the scale of beast we are facing are intensifying as well."

Link, Zelda, the Four Champions, The King, Impa, Purah, Robbie and everyone else in the sanctum felt very unease about what the princess Zelda's future self just said.

But no one was more unease than the King himself.

The princess places her hand close to her heart, "I fear that- I fear that this is an omen which portends the return of Calamity Ganon."

King Rhaom's hands grip the arms of his throne tightly. "It's a sign." he says "Ganon is on his way to bring darkness on our land." His voice send everyone in the sanctum into a panic state.

"It can't be!" "So soon!?" "I don't want to die!" Cries of disappear echoes throughout the halls consuming the people's hearts and mind.

"That's enough!" Impa yelled at everyone's worry minds, "That is the future, not the present. There is still time for use to better prepare ourselves." She turn her gaze to Rhoam and gave him a look that says "See what you have started?" Who in return glares back at Impa "You don't know that for certain."

Getting up off the ground and dusting the dirt off behind her lower body, Zelda turns her attention back to Link. "And, if that's the case, I'm ready to expect the worst. We'll need to make preparations as soon as possible." She said as Link gets up and fallows her down the mountain passing the dead beast monsters.

Urbosa smiled at princess Zelda "Now that's the determination for a princess to have." She says, as everyone around her nodded their heads, or smiled, or gave her a thumbs up(Daruk) in agreement as Zelda looks up at her friends and smiles back at them. "Thank you, so much."

Link didn't want to say it, not in front of everyone, but he admires Zelda's determination.

And that's one of his reasons why he likes about her.

______________________________________________________________________________

That's it for chapter 9 and I got chapters 10 and so on to complete, and some of other stuff as well outside of this story project.