Chapter 10

"Talk"
'Thinking'
"Movie"

________________________________________________________________________________

A happy tone of flute music plays as the fog shows the images of Link and Zelda in fields of Hyrule full of flowers with the Sheikah Slate in the princess's hands, as their horses eats the grasses next to a lone tree. "There's one! Oh! And another!" Through the eye of the Sheikah Slate, Zelda zooms in on the flowers to take their pictures. With Link looking over her shoulder. "The flowers we have in Hyrule aren't just beautiful... They are quite useful as ingredients for variety of things." 

  King Rhoam glared at the fog, seeing that his daughter playing at being a scholar again and not doing her duty to her kingdom. Just when he was about to stand up and bark at his daughter,  Aquarius shot him a warning glare that clearly says "Don't. You. Dare. Speak!"

Not wanting to get another anger speech from the goddess, Rhoam quietly sits down and kept silent until he can have a moment with his daughter alone and away from the goddess.

As Zelda was admiring her photos, one flower caught her attention the most making her gasp softly in surprise and smiles fondly. It was white and light blue petalled flower with light blue and yellow pollens. "This one here is called the silent princess. It's a rare, endangered species." She says. Crouching down on all fours, Zelda and Link move in closer to admire the flower. As the princess continues speaking, "Despite our efforts, we can't get them to grow domestically yet." Zelda gently touches the flower. "The princess can only thrive out here in the wild." She pulls back and said "All that we can hope... is that the species will be strong enough to prosper, on it's own."

Link gaze at his princess in sadness but understanding, her future self was referring to herself as well as the flower. They both need to be strong in order to live and to fight the evil that will come for them.

With head tilted downward, Zelda saw something that made her gasp in excitement to crawl towards it. "Is that what I think it is?! Look at this!" She walks on her knees back to Link, holding the whatever it was she has in her hands. "I don't believe it, but I actually caught one! This delicacy is known to have very, very potent effects under the proper circumstances." She stretch out her arms to Link and open her hands to show him, "Ta-da!" she cheers as the small green frog croaks a few times in her hands. 

"A frog? The frog is suppose to be effective?" Said one of the royal guards to his buddy next to him, who shrugged his shoulders in respond.

Zelda then said "Research from the castle shows ingesting one of these can actually augment certain abilities. We wouldn't be in a controlled environment out here, and with your leave of physical fitness..."

Link didn't like where this is going.

As the Princess continues "You'd be a perfect candidate for the study!"

Not one bit.

She stretch out her arms even farther, all the while with Link leaning away from the hopping frog in Zelda's hands "Go on! Taste it!"

Johnathan couldn't help himself to chuckle at his son's misfortune, Link wasn't very found of frogs so much. Especially when some of the older immature guards tried to play a cruel joke on Aryll. And those guards have never shown their faces around the Castle ever again, or even around all of Hyrule.

Zelda couldn't help but to giggle at how funny the scene looked, while Link, still not liking how he became another victim to a frog, smiled at how he and Zelda are growing closer and how much Zelda is being herself around him.

Mipha turns her head away from the fog, and the interaction between the two Hylians. Sadden that her dear friend has found someone to have in his heart.

But also happy for him to have found love.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not making an update so quickly as I normally do, but with class work needing to be turned in I have to put most of my stories on hold so that I can get it done. And don't have to retake the class again, and believe me no one wants that.