Chapter 20

This is it, people. My final chapter for "What the Future Holds". I'm making this my Christmas present to you my dear readers, wishing you all lots of holiday cheer and a bright hopeful future for a new year.

"Talk"
'Thinking'
"Movie Talk"

________________________________________________________________________________

The fog shows its final vision. A sunny sky with clouds slowly drifting by with birds chirping in the air, Link and Zelda dressed in their blue travel clothes, standing over a hill valley looking over Hyrule Fields towards the castle from the outskirts of Kakariko Village. Zelda looks down at the Sheikah Slate and said, "We'll make our way to Zora's Domain." Link turns to look over at the slate as Zelda continues, "Divine Beast Vah Ruta... Looks like it stop working."

"It stopped working?" "Does that mean that Link and Zelda free them from Calamity Ganon's control?" many of the knights, guards, and servants gossip among themselves. Seeing how future Link and Zelda are healed and well, they must have defeated Calamity Ganon together.

"Let's investigate the situation." Zelda looks to be happy to be finding more about the Divine Beast, but then her smile turns into a sorrowful frown. "Mipha's father..." Zelda puts the Sheikah Slate away, "I believe he would like to hear more about her. The least we could do is to offer him some closure."

Mipha was touch by Princess Zelda's compassion. Her father. He's still alive, and her brother. Sidon. He must've been heartbroken after her demised. But now, she might at least try to overcome her fate with death.

The image shows Zelda and Link looking out over the lands of their kingdom, as a heroic music of legends plays softly in the background. "Although Ganon is gone for now, there is still so much more for us to do. And so many painful memories that we must bear."

They... They did it.

Link and Zelda defeated Calamity Ganon!

The room was filled with joy and hope. All of their effort. Their beloved princess and her knight

The image circles around them, getting a wide view of Hyrule. "I believe in my heart, that if all of us working together... We can restore Hyrule to its former glory. Perhaps... even beyond. But it all must start with us." said Zelda, "Let's be off." as she took the lead and headed over to their horses grazing not too far off from them while Link follows behind her.

Everyone were feeling so proud for their princess. Giving hope to all in their kingdom, for a promising and bright future. But no one is ever prouder than the king himself.

King Rhoam felt his emotions overflowing with joy for his daughter. 'She is standing up and taking charge with her wisdom. Just like you, my dear.'

But at only halfway there, Zelda stops in her tracks. "I can no longer hear the voice inside the sword." said Zelda, "I suppose it makes sense if my powers have dwindled over the past 100 years."

Zelda felt a twinge of sadness washing over her. After everything that has happen, or going to happen, her power deprive over time.

Link comfort the princess with a small grasp of her hand and little squeeze to reassure her that everything will be alright and to not fret about it.

Zelda turns around as if she were looking at Link directly with a sad expression, but her sadness quickly changes to a happier and uplifting expression. With her hands behind her back, Zelda smiles and declare, "I'm surprised to admit it... but I can accept that." and gave Link the biggest warmest smile she had even given as the wind blew.

The Champions were overflowing with joy for their princess, finally excepting her power and for herself worth.

Taking back at her answer and her cheerful joy, Zelda cried tears of joy and laughter. Happy of the outcome of her power and is excepting it.

And Link, well. His heartfelt warmth radiating from her smile.

They stay there for a moment before Link jog walks over to Zelda as the two walk close together to their horses. The fog pulls back to reveal dozens upon dozens of flowers and their petals being lifted in the wind, when it stops the fog shows what kind of flowers they were. Silent Princess. Now thriving strong and no longer endangered. But also, the Silent Princess represent the hero and the princess's love, peace, and good luck. Their future together is looking bright.

"And now, the decision is left to you on how you what to change your future." Said Aquarius, as a bright pale blue light envelop around her. When the light died down the goddess is nowhere to be found.

But they aren't worried.

For they have a goal in mind, proceed with their training, lock away the guardians, and let Zelda open up to open up and be herself.

And let Link and Zelda have their moments together.

___________________________________________________________________________________

And that is it. I am finish.

I won't be updating any more new chapters. I got many others to work on and to edit. If you guys want them to play the game, then I encourage you all to create your own stories as a challenge. Maybe even work on the new Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. Who knows! As long as everyone is having fun and has the time to work on it. I wont have time to make one myself, I got my Hazbin Falls Hotel and finals, so I won't have time to make my version of them watching their future or playing the game.

Well then, I bid you all farewell.