08

Vicky West

I was late, oh my god, Harry was going to kill me. I grabbed my keys, rushed out of my apartment and unlocked my car. I slammed harshly on the radio. Because no, I didn't need to hear Roar by Katy Perry in the morning when my mood was not really fantastic. No offence, I love that woman, but this wasn't a great timing.

I parked the car - way too slantwise - and pushed the doors open from the Moulin Rouge. I saw the coach sitting on the stage, looking at her watch. I threw my bag on the table, and walked over to the stage. I kicked my shoes somewhere in the room, stripped my clothes off and walked to her.

''I am so sorry,'' I apologized immediately.

''Ten minutes late,'' She said through gritted teeth. ''We will not be able to take that time back.''

''No shit,'' I muttered under my breath.

''Excuse me?''

''I said I totally understand,'' I spoke hastily wuth a bright smile.

When she turned around, I rolled my eyes out of frustration. She wasn't an easy woman, so I better be the best friends I can be with her. I don't think she wants that, but at least I could try my best. She was ready for the routine, but we got interrupted by some manly coughs. I jerked my head towards my right, and saw Harry sitting there on the side.

''Judy, just use the songs I have told you to use.'' Harry announced.

''But sir, I have already planned everything out.''

''Just do it,'' He demanded her.

Judy - how the scary woman is called - nodded her head in agreement. I saw her walking away quickly, making sure a different CD was being played. I walked over to Harry, and folded my arms against my chest. Then I saw him smirking and I realized I pressed my boobs up by doing that.

''What are you doing?'' I hissed at Harry. ''What is on that CD?''

Harry snickered a bit, and I already knew this was bad news.

''I have this CD were some favourite numbers are standing on. Judy did once a whole routine on it, and I want her to do it again. It makes it more easier for me to watch it.'' Harry replied.

I didn't have something I could say back, and turned around back to the spot. At the same time, Judy walked towards me. She informed me that it would be a spicy routine, and I wanted to walk towards Harry and jerk him off that chair. But me being the good employee, I held my temper.

I stiffened when I heard the beat of the song. I locked gazes with Harry, and he was smirking. He was going to enjoy this.

''Eyes up here, Vicky.'' Judy demanded.

''Sorry Judy, let's get this over with.''

''We start with some stretching,''

My baby dear, this feeling here can't be describe, but I'mma try. Nails in my back, grabbing your ass. Grinding slow, hearts beating fast.

I followed Judy's movements. Wasn't she bothered to do this? I mean, I wanted to slam his brain out of his head. He had chosen not just a sexual song, but a story about someone entering another. He was doing all of this on purpose, with the moans, heavy sighs, and groans coming throughout the song.

She got her legs on my shoulders, looking in my eyes. Not the bed or the sofa, getting it in outside.

I squeezed my eyes shut when I sat on the ground, stretching my body. This better be over hastily. It looked like Judy didn't feel uncomfortable to stand in this ridiculous position in front of Harry and I. Of course she could care less about me, but Harry. I mean, come on you just don't do that.