29

Vicky West

I could've said 'no' for what had to be the hundredth time since I had met Harry. I could've told him that he was thirsty, and should stop acting like that, but honestly I liked that pervert, and he liked me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me further, and he had shown me repeatedly that he was putting effort in me; and to be completely honest, that was the only thing I really wanted from him. I didn't need someone who would just act 'nice', I needed someone who wanted to have me, not use me. Harry had wanted to use me at first, but he changed and for the better.

I could've told him that I wanted to wait, but did I? I didn't. I longed for him, like he had longed for me those past weeks. I just realized it later than him. I had two options; I could've have done something intimate with him somewhere in his office, or I could've walked around untouched for the rest of the week.

''You want to. . euhm. . . do it?'' I had questioned Harry. It felt strange to ask that question, but I needed to do it. If this was what he had wanted, and what he was contemplating those past minutes - maybe even days - then that would be what he got. It wasn't a payment, because it would've happened sooner or later, he just found the perfect moment. He knew how to tell me what he wanted without insulting me, or making me feel pressured.

''You want to do it?'' Harry asked me with a raised eyebrow.

My cheeks started to turn a soft shade of pink, and I felt embarrassed to even ask him about it. Now I sounded like a desperate whore, who wanted nothing more than to ride his dick every chance I got. When in fact; I wasn't and I didn't. I mean, a good conversation wasn't bad either. I scratched the back of my neck, and I looked away nervously.

''I thought that was wha-''

''Sounds perfect to me,'' Harry stopped me, mid-sentence, by agreeing.

I looked back at Harry, and we locked gazes. I swallowed the lump in my throat; he wanted me right now, and I started to feel a slow burn deep in my lower abdomen. I licked my lips while I watched Harry, and it felt a bit intimidating to have his darkening green eyes focused solely on you. I felt my hands getting sweaty while we were standing here, I couldn't focus on anything but his eyes.

Neither of us spoke while Harry slipped my vest from my shoulders. He traced his index fingers over my exposed arms. He ghosted over my shoulders, and came in contact with my neck. He stepped closer, determined diminish the space between our heated bodies.

He cupped my face, and he leaned closer to kiss my wet lips. Soft kisses were shared, and I gripped the sides of his shirt. Harry pulled softly at my hair, tilting my head up toward his. My mouth opened further, giving him access to smoothly slide his tongue inside of my mouth. He tasted perfect, and he was so gentle with me.

Harry stopped kissing me, and my lips closed at the absence of his. I opened my eyes to welcome Harry staring deeply into my eyes. He breathed warm air against my lips, when he spoke. ''Tell me when I hurt you, and I'll stop. Promise me you'll tell me, Vicky.''

I shook my head slightly, disagreeing with the words that left his mouth. ''You won't hurt me, I know that.'' I told Harry honestly.

I wasn't afraid the possibilities, and he needed to know that. I was completely aware of the fact that having an intimate session with someone could always end up being a reckless mistake, and doing what you want at that moment could be impulsive. But he would be focused on my body, and he would realize I wasn't in the right physical state to be rocked out, he would know if it became too much.

Harry stepped away from me, and I was a bit confused by his sudden actions. He walked over to the leather couch, and I frowned when he bent forward. I stood here observing Harry awkwardly; then I saw what he was actually doing. It wasn't just a couch, but you could turn it into a bed. He owned literally the most expensive, and fascinating things, other than his five TV's; that was just pointless.