19

Vicky West

The rain was still pouring down, and it was going through for a couple of hours - they said on the forecast. But after all it didn't matter, because Harry was here, and it was quite lovely to spend an evening with him right now.

''Arms up,'' I instructed him.

A smirk was plastered on his face, and he held his arms up. I took his wet sweater in my hands, and got it off his body. Harry shook his head, and adjusted his wet curls. He couldn't save them, since they were too wet and pappy. I hung his sweater over the heating, so it could dry faster.

''You don't own any men clothes, do you?'' Harry asked me.

I turned around, and walked over towards him. I handed him a washcloth, and I smiled brightly.

''No, I don't.'' I announced.

''Great,'' He sighed out of relief.

''No, it's not.'' I fired back nicely. ''Because that means you're going to wear your boxers only.''

''I cannot help it they didn't turn out wet,'' Harry replied.

I rolled my eyes.

''Take your pants off,'' I instructed Harry.

''Thirsty much?'' He questioned with a soft laugh.

''Jesus Harry, not now,'' I groaned.

''You can take them off,'' Harry told me.

''You've hands Harry, you can do it on your own.'' I pointed out.

''I can't, they are cold and hurt.'' Harry pouted.

I gave in after looking Harry in the eyes. I sat down on my knees, and opened his black leather belt. I unbuttoned it, and yanked the zipper down harshly. I looked up at Harry, who was pleased by the things I was doing right now.

''I like the position you're sitting in,''

''Don't make me hurt your balls again,'' I threatened.

''Yes, all right. . . I prefer not to let you repeat those actions.'' Harry immediately said.

I pulled his wet pants down, and he stepped out of it. I also took his socks with me, and I quickly walked to the living room to put the clothes over the heating there. I doubted that this would dry soon, because litres of water were in his pants.

''Vicky! Come to the bathroom!'' I heard Harry yell extremely loudly. I rolled my eyes irritatingly, and turned around to head back to the bathroom.

''What?'' I asked Harry when I stood inside the bathroom.

''Who is going to make you dry?'' He questioned seriously.

''I am capable of cleaning all this up by myself,'' I signed to my wet clothes.

''It would be more fun if someone else did it for you,'' Harry stepped closer, and his hands held my hips.

''What are your intentions?'' I asked him immediately.

''I thought about a bit of sucking the water away,'' He informed me, and he moved his eyebrows.

''After you entered my mouth, you think you can enter every hole.'' I said. ''That is not happening.''

''It's not entering, it's sucking.'' Harry told me.

He was trying so hard.

''Do you know I Wanna Be Yours by the Arctic Monkeys?'' Harry asked me all of a sudden.