33

Harry Styles

''Sex,'' I agreed with her instantly.

Her mouth turned into a statisfied smirk. She was hungry for me, like I was hungry for her. I skimmed her bottom lip with my thumb; the callous of my fingers coming in contact with her soft, warm, lips. I could already feel the sexual desire radiating from my body, ready to be close to her, to feel her. I dipped my head to her curve of her neck, smelling the freshness of her washed body. Her hair was still wet from the shower she had taken a while ago.

She had chosen her outfit for comfort, but it was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen her in. I knew she wasn't trying to pull off some "ripped big shirt, high black knee socks" look, but she was hot. Very fuckable to be honest. My hands ghosted up her sides, past her hips, bringing her shirt with them. I wasn't looking, but I knew she was wearing a thong: Vicky always did. She felt like she needed to wear a thong with jeans, and I could see the unrestrained movement of her glorious ass, so I couldn't complain.

I loved how Vicky and I were so consumed by each other. I knew she thought about me, just like I thought about her wherever I went. I thought about holding her hand, and walking around with a self-satisfied smirk on my face to show everyone that she was mine, but I couldn't do that. She wasn't mine, and I wasn't hers; we weren't in an exclusive relationship. Even though we weren't, there was something growing between us, and it wasn't just my dick - though at this point that was one of the things.

I placed my head in the crook of her neck; letting my lips hover over her sensitive skin before pressing them down and sucking harshly to draw blood to the surface. I had never marked Vicky's skin, but I wanted to now. I wanted her to blush at the memory of me when people pointed it out, and I wanted people to know she would let me. Vicky shifted her head, giving me more access to her beautiful skin. She grew weaker with the overwhelming emotion my lips caused her, and I felt her grip on my biceps tighten.

It didn't take long before we both grew needy, I grabbed a hold of the hem of Vicky's shirt and she arched her back so I could lift it over her head. Her exposed body appeared from beneath the heavy fabric - she was still wearing her thong, bra, and those damn knee socks - she was so stunning. It didn't matter what you told her to wear, she always pulled it off.

Vicky reached for my shirt - pulling the long-sleeved, white fabric over my head - and tossed it across the room. I shook my head, adjusting my curls before taking my hand through them. Vicky's hands were rested against my chest as she peered at my tattoos; she couldn't take her eyes of my body. I knew I was well-built, but it was still an ego-booster.

''You have such a beautiful body,'' Vicky told me in a whisper.

However, her voice was still loud enough to hear. A soft smile appeared on my face at her sweet words. Vicky barely gave me compliments - we were always joking around, and irritating each other - so getting a serious compliment melted my heart. I may sound like a girl right now, but it was the way I felt about her. She drove me insane.

Sure, I wanted to take Vicky right here, on her couch, but today I preferred the dining table. Vicky could've argued, but she was gonna take it whichever way I decided to give it to her. I grabbed Vicky around her waist, lifting her so she could wrap her legs around my waist. I walked over to the dining table, and I placed her on it. She was sitting on the edge, and I was standing between her legs. I didn't waste any time before crashing my lips to hers in a heated kiss, full of passion and need.

I felt Vicky's small fingers tugging at my belt, forcefully pulling the leather from the buckle. She unbuttoned my jeans, and yanked the zipper down as quickly as she could. She was eager, and it turned me on to see how sex-crazed she had become. I grabbed the side of her thong with my right hand, wrapping my arm around her back with my left to lift her from the table so I could slip the material down her legs.