|CHAPTER 52: WILDEST DREAMS|

When you love what you have, you have everything you need.

• • •

"Whoa. Back up, back up. You cheated on mom?!" The brunette asked, leaning forward on the couch.

"That's what you got from the whole story?"

"Don't talk to me. You cheated on mom." Lucas rolled his eyes, and bumped his twin to do the same.

"Yeah, Dad. We're not friends anymore." Bruce shrugged, getting up from the couch quickly.

Tony looked to the ground and grinned.

Lucas had both his father's hair colour and eye colour while Bruce had a lighter hair colour, and had taken his mother's baby blue eyes.

The twelve year old grunted under his breath, pissed at his father.

Natasha walked in the room, with Evelyn on her tail, Maria wrapping her hand around hers.

"Mommy, why is Lucas and Bruce glaring at dad?"

Evelyn raised an eyebrow at that, and gave the boys a questioning look.

"We don't love him anymore." Bruce shook his head, and nodded at Lucas.

"Hey! Leave my daddy alone." Maria sprinted towards Tony, and settled herself comfortably on his lap.

Maria was an exact replica of her mother, blonde hair, blue eyes, she had the whole package.

A spitting image of her.

Sweetly, she pecked him on his cheek, and Tony looked down at her smiling.

"Well, I love you, dad." She grinned, showing off her few missing teeth, giggling while doing so.

"Nice try, baby. The rules are still the same, no dating until you're forty."

"Ugh," she groaned and stood up, "Well I don't love you anymore either." She pouted, and went back to hold her mother's hand.

"I feel so attacked right now." Tony leaned back with a frown, observing their hostile expressions and attitudes.

"Alright, move it kids. School's in an hour. Boys did you eat your waffles?"

"Yep." They both replied in unison, picking up their backpacks.

Lucas jogged towards his father on the way out, and whispered.

"Psst. Pops?"

"What?" Tony whispered back with a frown.

"You know I was kidding right? You know I love you." Lucas asked and Tony pursed his lips and nodded.

"Alright. Love you pops. See you at the lab tonight. Bye Avengers!" He fist bumped Tony, and skipped his way outside.

Bruce stopped right before his father with a glare.

"Don't cheat on mom." He warned, and the genius grinned.