Chapter 4 - our little secret

Louis sat playing fifa with Zayn.

But his mind kept wandering to the boy in the kitchen.

"Who do you think will go get me chicken nuggets?" Zayn said randomly.

"what?" Louis laughed.

"I seriously have a craving for chicken nuggets" Zayn whined.

"Well, lets see if my chef can make us some?" Louis said, craving a glance of the younger boy.

Zayn shrugged. "Oh Harold!" Louos called loudly.

The boy appeared. "Harold?" He scoffed.

"Yes Harold, master Malik would like some chicken nuggets..." Louis trailed off. "wow!! The words chicken nuggets ruined my whole snobby rich act

"I'll crave eleganter food next time!" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Eleganter isn't a word!! You're ruining.my vibe here Zayn! Harold! Escort master Malik off the premises, immediately"

"I'm a chef, not security..?" Harry chuckled. "but chicken nuggets?'

"and chips!" Zayn chirped.

Harry nodded. "Anything else, master Tomlinson?" Harry asked with a goofy grin just to play along.

"That will be all Harold" Louis grinned at the boy.

Louis watched the boy leave trying his best to shake away the inappropriate thoughts.

And failing and letting his gaze linger in the direction he went a few seconds to long.

"I know that look!" Zayn gasped and Louis snapped his gaze to him.

"don't Zi.." Louis whispered.

"you like him?" Zayn whispered even though he knew Eleanor wasn't home.

"no...well..no!" Louis whispered blushing.

"you're married!"

"he makes my heart race Zayn...no ones done that before..!" Louis hissed.

"Lou..." Zayn began before he was cut off.

"he's so perfect Zayn.." Louis complained.

"But Lou..."

"and he has dimples!!" Louis grinned.

"yeah...but Louis he's.."

"I know Zayn...he works for me! Didn't stop the incredibly detailed sex dream I had about him last night..." He carried on in his own world. "I can only hope that he can actually do this thing with his tongue I imagined..."

"LOUIS!" Zayn snapped.

"yeah?" Louis frowned.

"turn around." Zayn whispered.

Harry was stood there wide eyed.

"Umm..I..." he stuttered. "Like you too? But you're married!"

"Im sorry! I was out of order!" Louis said running upstairs..

He lay in silence for two hours staring at the ceiling until his wife came in.

"hey.." Eleanor said with a weak smile, taking off the white denim jacket she was wearing.

Louis needed to remind himself he loved her...

He needed her...

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He pushed the hair to one side and lay soft kisses over the back of her neck.

After so long without being touched like this Eleanor didn't even question it.