Chapter 8 - Pregnant?

Zayn was playing around on his phone as he waited with Louis for Eleanor.

He hadn’t meant to but accidentally pressed the voice recorder.

DAMN!

He though, pressing the centre button to turn it off.

But, with him owning an android, that only minimized the program.

“That’s it! I’m going back to blackberry’s!“ He murmured.

He was broke out of trying to figure out how to stop the stupid phone recording, by the door opening.

“What’s this news?” Louis said bitterly.

“I was going to tell you, the day I found you we’re cheating on me” Eleanor spoke with an evil undertone.

“With a guy you hired to prove I couldn’t be trusted.” Louis spat back.

“Which you couldn’t” Eleanor argued.

“WHAT?! You higher one of the most flawless people in the world, to try his hardest to get with me? And think I have enough self control to not fuck him?” Then Louis got an evil smirk. “Repeatedly?”

Eleanor growled, her eyes narrowing to glare angrily.

“What’s this important news? I’ve got a real estate agent coming to put the house up for sale in an hour.” Louis said with a sigh. He didn’t want to argue. He couldn’t be bothered with it. “So make sure you’ve got everything you want to keep, because I’ll be getting rid of most of the stuff left.” He spoke softly, not angrily.

“Right, now my news…” Eleanor said, a disgusting smirk painting itself on her face. “I’m pregnant, I was going to get an abortion, but you always wanted kids? Didn’t you Lou Bear?” She spoke spitefully. “So, I’m keeping it, getting full custody, and you will never see this child”

“NO! YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Louis screamed, his fist clenching up. “PREGNANT? YOU THINK I’D LET YOU WALK OFF WITH MY CHILD?”

“You’re…saying you want to make it work?” Eleanor stuttered.

“HELL NO! I’m saying, I’ll see you in caught for full custody of that child. How are you going to look after a child Eleanor? You travel, all the time. You stay out till ridiculous times of the night. You party constantly. You take nothing seriously! All you would do is drag my child down to your level, and that wont happen, now get the fuck out of my house.”

Eleanor turned on her heels.

Louis slumped into the seat, turning to Zayn.

“I have to win that case” Louis muttered.

“That’ll be easy…” Zayn smirked.

“Why?” Louis frowned.

Zayn brought up the recording, that he’d finally figured out how to turn off, and pressed play.

Louis grinned, a full blown honest grin for the first time in days.

“We’ll win…” Louis said, a few happy tears falling.

“Yeah, save it to your laptop though, I loose phones a lot. And we’ve still got like what eight months? Before the case can begin?”

Zayn threw Louis his phone who caught it happily.

“I’ll have a son or daughter…” Louis beamed.

“You’ll have a son or daughter.” Zayn agreed. “as long as I’m godfather”