Chapter 7 - Caught.

Louis kissed Harry quickly before eating his sandwich.

“It’s wrong I fuck my boss right?” Harry smirked.

“I’m not your boss, Eleanor is…So unless you’re fucking her?” Louis grinned.

“Definitely not” Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

“Good, you’re all mine..” Louis said, kissing even though his mouth was full.

“Personally, I hate the fact you work here, not for anything to do with you. But why do we actually need a personal chef? Are we that incapable that we can’t open a jar of pasta sauce and pour it onto pasta, that al you have to do is throw in boiling water? I should hope not…” Louis pouted.

“You aren’t incapable babe..” Harry giggled.

“Thank you Harold” Louis beamed, eating his sandwich. “But I love having you around, you always have a snack ready the second I walk in…”

“That all I’m good for?” Harry pouted.

“No, you also give amazing blow jobs, look fuckable, and let me fuck you…an amazing cook, have amazing comebacks, you’re funny, your kisses make my mind go blank, and your hair is curly!”

“having curly hair is something I’m good at?” Harry giggled raising an eyebrow.

“it’s so curly!” Louis said, springing one of the curls and giggling like a child.

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed him softly.

“You’re adorable.” He whispered against his lips.

“You’re pretty adorable your self…” Louis replied, kissing him passionately.

They heard the front door open and pulled apart reluctantly but quickly, Harry cleaning up the mess made making Louis sandwich, and Louis returning to the sandwich.

Eleanor walked in, throwing her keys down and an exhausted sigh leaving her lips.

“EL!” Louis grinned falsely, an idea forming, knowing she’d say no. “We pay for that pool to be heated, and cleaned, but we never use it…swim with me?” He winked at Harry, and Harry carried on, confused where this was going.

“Not today babe, I’m exhausted…” She said rubbing her head.

“But babe…” Louis said but she cut him off.

“No Louis!” She said sternly.

“Fine, I’ll just text Zayn to swim with me” Louis pouted, pulling out his phone and pretending to text as Eleanor grabbed a bottle of coke, pouring a glass.

“Ugh, he has another date with that Niall” Louis groaned.

Eleanor’s heart sped at the mention of Niall, What if told Zayn?

And Zayn would obviously tell Louis, They were best friends…

Zayn and Niall could be how she got caught?

She was only carrying on for a few more days.

“Harold, you’re swimming with me!” Louis ordered, confusion crossing his wife, and his lovers face. “You work for me, And I want to swim, so you will swim with me…” Louis said sternly.

“I don’t have anything to wear, Master Louis..” Harry said softly.

“I’ll borrow you something, you’re swimming with me, end of..” Louis ordered, standing up with a smirk. “Come along, I’m sure I have something that’ll fit you..” Then Louis was pulling Harry out of the kitchen, leaving a very suspicious Eleanor behind.