Epilouge

Harry sighed. "Louis, just go to bed." He snapped as his partner.

"But?" Louis pouted looking at the mess of wrapping paper. "It's my birthday?"

Harry looked at the time. "For three more minutes. and I need to wrap these Boo."

"But I'm helping!" Louis argued.

"Louis, go to bed. It's almost christmas"

"Fine" Louis sighed like a stroppy child before dragging his way up the stairs.

Harry chuckled to himself.

"Right" He said outloud. "Lottie" He said moving the four presents wrapped for Lottie to one side. "Jay" He did the same for her. "Phoebe and Daisy" He said moving the little presents and the big joint present for them. "Fizz" He did this process with every member of Louis family.

He then pulled a key out and snuck to Louis' study, opening the top cupboard he knew Louis' couldn't reach, and pulling out the seven bags of stuff there.

These were Louis and Lily's presents that he couldn't let either of the two find out about.

He quickly wrapped them, placing them with the others before clearing the biscuits and carrots and hot milk.

He admitted he loved being part of a steady family.

He then went to the kitchen, checking everything was ready for the christmas dinner he'd have to make first thing tomorrow.

He then checked on the little girl he classed as his own, before slipping into bed himself.

**

"DADDY!! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" The litte brunnete said, jumping on the bed.

"WAKE UP HARRY!" Louis said, joining in.

Harry glared playfully at the two. "I'm up" He groaned, propping himself up.

"SANTA CAME AND ATE ALL THE COOKIES!!" Lily grinned.

Harry smiled. "Of course he did sweetie. Santa wouldn't forget our house?"

There was a knock on the door. "GRANDMA JAY!!"" The little girl squealed running off like a hurricane to get the door.

Harry chuckled. "She's defintley your daughter" He said playfully, poking Louis in the stomach.

"Our daughter" Louis corrected.

"I don't think Eleanor would like hearing that?" Harry chuckled.

"I don't care. You do more for her than me and Eleanor put together." Louis said, not bothering to change out of his pj's before leaving the room.

Harry pulled on some Pj bottoms and a shirt before following Louis down. He slipped into the kitchen, grabbing some snacks he'd prepared the night before and the drinks, putting the dinner on.

"Is it present time?" Lily bounced hyperactively at his feet. "Daddy said it was up to you, so is it? Pweaaaasssseeee?"

"One second sweetie" Harry chuckled, putting the snacks on the table and handing out the drinks.

"Is it present time NOW?!" She asked getting more impatient.

"It's present time." Harry agreed.

The house was full of chatter as presents were opened and soon the living room was covered in tinsel Lily pulled off the tree, the wrapers to chocolates, and a thick layer of wrapping paper.

Harry just sat down and watched as presents were passed around, Louis smiling like this was the best day ever, and Lily in the middle of it all, insisting that everyone opened their presents before her.

"IT'S SNOWING!!" Louis cheered.

All the people went to run out. "Wait" Harry said sternley to Louis and Lily. "Not without your coats."

Louis giggled, pulling on one of Harry's coats and gloves, before wrapping Lily up warm and both rushed out.

He was happy.

He hadn't slept with anyone, but that big kid trapped in an adults body in the middle of the lawn making a snowman with a silly grin on his face, in over two years.

He has had a beautiful daughter for three years now.

A happy family.

He was just finally happy.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 04, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Untrusted(l.t/h.s) ~ LarryAndZiallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें