With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

"Elienai??"
"Jason??"we say simultaneously.
I take a look at her face and exhaustion is clearly all over it,sleep bags weighed her eyelids coupled with some dirt on her face from her recent struggles.

I realize why i didn't recognize her on the few occasions i had spotted her tonight..the only time i had seen her she had towels wrapping both her hair and body. I didn't know she had such long dark hair..back then with her towels she was very beautiful,but seeing her with her long flowing hair I realize 'very beautiful' was an understatement when describing her..she was like a goddess among girls. even the dirt on her face and hair did little to hide her beauty.

"Are you alright??"
"Yes...hopefully"clearly tired.
"Can you walk?"
She manages to stand away from the tree she was leaning unto for support.

"Yes"she says and begins to walk away in the wrong direction.

"Um....party's this way"i point in the direction my hearing was picking up the music which i could still hear faintly all the way out here.

'How loud are they playing that stuff' I think to myself.

I walk after her,allowing her to lead the way.

We walk only a minute when she starts to shiver slightly and hugs herself..the temperature must have dropped and she was wearing only a bra on top. I take my shirt off,offering it to her
"Here...its a really cold night"
She stares at the shirt then keeps on walking still hugging herself.

"Its a cold night..yes...but you need a shirt too"
"But you clearly need it more than i do"

"Besides for a girl your not dressed 'decently' enough"i state,using the exact word she had used to describe the state of her dressing the first time we met.

A cool breeze sweeps our surrounding sending a wave of shivering throughout her body and confirming my earlier point. 

Werewolves weren't affected by cold temperatures.
She looks at me uncertainty showing on her face.

"Fine"she says taking the clothe from my hand putting it on and continued walking.

We walk in silence for two more minutes then she stops,leaning on a nearby tree

"Maybe we should rest a bit before continuing"she informs sitting at the foot of the tree.

  I needed to get home to the Manson soon before someone finds out i sneaked off. I pull out my phone,its 1:30am,i dial Fortune and Terick neither of them answer their phones,they must have gone down that road right now.

I look at Elienai and her eyes are closed,she rests her back against the tree. I notice she's missing one of her shoe.

"Fuck this"i mutter to myself.
I lift her from the ground easily,carrying her 'princess style' in my arms i start heading back to the party. Her eyes open and she tries to struggle but i wasn't yielding.

"I..."she opens her mouth to protest.
"Be still"i tell her softly,she soon obeys like a five year old.

I walk quietly..she soon Rests her head against my bare chest and i realize she's fallen asleep....from time to time she shivers slightly and clutches me tighter.

I arrive the half emptied party with her in my arms,few eyes look to our direction as most people were sprawled on the floor passed out drunk.

I carry her to my car,carefully laying her sleeping body in the front seat,after a moment of debating with myself i decide to carry her to my apartment in college...I had my keys with me plus Terick and Fortune most likely would have gone there.