Full Moon

Jason.....

I could feel it already...The urgent pull of the full moon,slowly and irresistible luring my wolf out from within. Not to mention the increased abilities that came with it...and it was growing  stronger as the full moon approached.
Tonight was the long awaited full moon,and preparations were long already in place.

My pack had installed human technologies in the estate to keep our members in and any other unwanted beings out.
Werewolves were basically aggressive during the full moon,and without an alpha they were like a ticking bomb without a switch or control.
  Werewolves without a pack were the 'Omegas or Strays'.They were weaker without a pack but will possess as much strength as a normal werewolf on a full moon.

"The main gate,windows,doors,sewers,air vent,drainage have all been fitted with electroplated silver and iron"the human engineer informs.
He had been sent by the human faction to help with the preparations...all this was of course funded by them.
"Ravius where are we with the hunting group?"I asked
"Ready for dispatch sire"

While other werewolves would be locked up in the estate tonight, I would be leading a small group of wolves to hunt stray Omega's on my pack's turf.
Omega's were extremely aggressive on full moons and only an alpha could put them under control.
"And the estate territory security?"
"All ready sire"Ravius answers.

We were walking along the peasant's houses doing last minute inspections on all our arrangements.
"And the children security"i mention again.
The werewolf curse only manifests at 13 so Children below 13 years couldn't transform on full moons...but they still had to be looked after on full moons.
"All in place too sire"Ravius answers.
"If i may request sire"Ravius starts.
"Anything Ravius"i motion him to finish his request.
"I would like Terick to join the hunting party tonight,i know he is not a member of the pack's army but for the experience at least"he finishes.
Of course he didn't have to ask,he didn't even have to behave so formal but we were in public and courtesy demands it.
"Consider it done....and i want you in charge of protecting the children while we're gone"i say.

"I would watch over the children and Angela when you are gone sire"he nods getting my point.
"Thank you Ravius,dismissed"

I get into my room to rest a bit,i check my phone...its 6:00pm...six hours to midnight and the full moon. i check my phone for any new messages and see a few invites to the same party...if they knew better they wouldn't go into the woods tonight. The governor had placed a curfew tonight but i guess that didn't deter them.
I search expectantly for a notification from her and don't see any...that was strange.
Since the dinner at her place four days ago,Elienai and I have communicated regularly on a daily basis....maybe a little more than normal,but we've grown closer since the dinner at her place.
I might be too proud to show it,but I like being around  her. in the past few days I'd grown used to communicating with her daily,and today was almost up yet no word had being exchanged between the both of us.
Not hearing from her felt strange....we might have gotten really close after the incident from 5 days ago,but i often find myself thinking about her. Now not hearing from her somehow disturbed me.
  After showering i check my phone again...still nothing from her. i decide to call her.
"Hey"she picks after the sixth ring.
My heart lifts upon hearing her voice again.
"Long time no hear"
She laughs and i picture myself being there in person watching her eyes light up as she tucks her long hair behind her ear.

"Jason it's been less than 24 hours since we last spoke"
"Seriously...and it felt like months"
She laughs again.

"Well I've been busy since morning preparing for my sister's wedding"
She mentioned it over dinner that night at her place.