Ex-Girlfriend Resurfaces

Jason

Full moon was finally over,it's morning now. Am in my room preparing for the emergency meeting mother and the council members had called for this morning as a result of Andrea's sudden appearance last night.

Andrea's pack was the blood moon pack,she was first born of her father,although she had a twin brother she had always been acknowledged as the first born,which implies that her father was dead and the alpha title had been inherited by her.

The blood moon pack had been allied with our pack since I could remember, but three months after the death of my father the alliance was called off by her father...I guess it was because they had seen us as weak after his death and had decided to ally the dark moon park instead... Her father always seemed like one who was attracted to those with the most power.

Once,when i was thirteen,my dad had hidden her family in our pack for three years because the dark moon's had declared war on their pack and her father had come running here seeking refuge for his family in the name of the so-called alliance. He knew we would be the last pack the dark moon's would dare threaten and his family would come to no harm while they stayed with us.

The war between their packs lasted two year,and for two years Andrea's family stayed with us,living like us,eating like us even respected like us in our own pack.
It was in those two years we had grown closer. She and her twin brother 'Young' had been accustomed to everything Thomas and I were privileged to in those two years...Although they were my age mates,Thomas always hung out with us, everyone knew it was because he liked Andrea. Some days he would brag on about how when he became alpha he would marry her. But Andrea had somehow shown interest in me and I in her,that got Thomas jealous and sparked his hatred for me.

As i stepped into the throne room almost everyone was sitted,I walked confidently towards the throne at the other end of the room and took my sit on the left side of the throne.
Mother was settled by the right side of the throne on the Queen's chair. There was no official alpha hence no one was allowed to sit on the throne.

As i settle,i fish out my phone and set it in silent mode. I put it back in my pocket,lifting my eyes I catch a blue set of eyes looking straight at me. We stare for at least five seconds before she looked away to watch a council member who was passing to his assigned chair.
  Mother was first to speak after everyone had been sitted and the doors shut.
"Welcome"she was on her feet,her voice held so much volume and authority that she captured everybody's attention with just a single greeting.

"Last night meant another full moon gone to us,thankfully our pack survived with zero casualty. Already preparations have started for the next full moon."she knew how to hold her audience, head held high,arms demonstrating in front as if casting an enchantment.

"But that is not why this meeting was called...in case you all are wondering, meet Andrea Mikelson"mother gestures towards where Andrea was sitted with an outstretched arm.
Everyone shuffles in their chairs to get a good look at the person being introduced.
I used that opportunity to take a better look at her. She was wearing an average length blue gown which complimented her blue eyes...unlike when she was naked last night. She had shallow make-up on but i knew that wasn't the reason more than half the men in the room couldn't stop sneaking glances at her every little chance they got,even though they all had daughters older,slightly younger or just as old as her.

Andrea was a sight to behold, she had featured in countless top werewolf magazines and had even been named three times as the fairest werewolf spinster alive by the most prominent werewolf magazine 'Wolf Watch'.She like me held countless attentions.

"She was captured by the hunting party led by my son during last night's full moon"
My eyes flicker to her hands at the word 'captured' to the silver chain restraining them.
"She was captured together with fifteen members of her pack of which five are present with us"
Behind her were five others chained both hands an feet by the silver chains.