Chapter 4

"Harper!" Someone barged in my room angrily, and I jumped in surprise.

"Hey! Will it kill you people to knock on the door?" I exclaimed, but before I could say more I was pinned down on the ground.

"What do you want Hayden? Let me go!" I squealed, and he cocked his head to one side and narrowed his eyes.

"Did you tell mom that I didn't do the dishes?" He said as I smirked.

"Heck yeah, I did. I mean it is your turn," I said in an obvious tone, he rolled his eyes before jabbing his finger in my sides.

"Can you get off me? Dang, Hayden, you're so fat!" 

He stuck his tongue out at me and finally got off me. I got up to my feet and jumped on the bed.

"Come on Harp, I'm bored," my annoying twin cries. I groan and leave my bedroom, with Hayden trailing behind.

"Stop following me,"

"Make me,"

"How am I going to do that idiot?"

"I don't know, slap me?"

"Why would I slap you?"

"Because you're stupid,"

"Shut up,"

"No, you shut up,"

"Mom!" I shouted once I got down the stairs, once I said that Hayden's smile faltered and mine widened.

"What is it, sweetie?" She hollered back.

"Hayden's being annoying!" I replied and the whole time I was watching Hayden.

"Honey, I'm really busy right now! Come on you can do it," she said and I heard a door close.

I rolled my eyes and raced back upstairs not daring to look at Hayden, who's probably smiling so wide.

I got to my room and closed it, as I jumped on my bed I searched for my phone.

To only find it not there...

Did someone take my phone?

No, really? I said sarcastically to myself.

I opened my door again and went down the hall but as I reached the twins room I heard laughing.

Please don't tell me they...

 I shot open the door to be surprised by the three buffoons, you probably already guessed it.

My eyes trailed down to Lee's hand and saw that he has my phone!

"Why do you have my phone? Give it back!" I shouted while stomping over to them but Lee tossed it to Aaron who was sitting on the desk chair.

"Wow, Harp you have no friends?" Leo teased and I looked over my shoulder before focusing on Aaron who was holding my phone in the air.

"Shut up Leo! Give it back Aaron!" I cried, and I almost got it when he threw it at Leo's direction.

Leo caught it with his hands swiftly without taking his eyes off me and I grumbled 'show off' under my breath.

"Guys, this isn't fair!" I protested.

"Life isn't fair girly," Aaron said.

I had one option left and it was pretty risky because I don't want my brother's looking through my phone since I have a contact that is not a female.

I stomped on Leo's foot and he whimpered, dropping my phone as I quickly snatched it and ran out of the room lighting fast.

Okay, I want to make things clear (again) because first I stepped on my eldest brother's foot. Second, that contact I have is of my friend Matthew.

Now, I don't have any friends (which is said) and Matthew used to like me but I told him I don't and he was fine with it. Then we talked for a bit and he is great but I'm too young to date, kind of. Anyways if one of my brothers find out about Matthew then, all hell is going to break loose.

I ran down the stairs to my mom's office because since my room doesn't have a lock on it, I'm going to the next safest place.

I opened the door and slammed it shut. Mom looked up and smiled, I was panting really fast. 

"What happened this time?" She asked leaning back in her seat, and I smiled sheepishly.

"The twins and Aaron want to look through my phone," I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

I shrugged, "Beats me ask them." I sat in front of her and went on my phone to see the damage.

"Mom, can you hide me from them?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

She sighed, "I will sweetheart. But you know that I can't protect you forever, you have to confront them soon."

I nodded, "I'll find a way. Don't worry!" I waved her off, and she went back to typing on her laptop.

Oh, but things are always not the way they seem.

▫▫▫

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for all the reads, mean's a lot to me!

Sorry for the long update, I was busy with my brother's birthday.

Wish him a happy birthday (he turned 14). ;)

Goodnight!