Chapter 15

"Hide me!" I squealed at Hayden and Neil who were chilling on the couch, they looked back at me and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Why? What did you do?" Neil asked and I sighed.

"No time for questions! Just say that I went to hide in my room," I say terrified. I jumped under their feet and slid under the coffee table.

"Where is she?!" I heard Lucas growl. I whimpered from his voice.

"No idea," Hayden and Neil said in unison. I smiled softly at them.

"She kicked me so damn hard dude!" Lucas muttered and I heard Hayden snort.

"What's so funny?" He roared at Hayden. I peeked over my shoulder so I can see the scene unfold.

"Nothing," Hayden mumbled looking down. 

Lucas rolled his eyes and stomped upstairs, Aiden trailing behind. I sighed and crawled out from under the table.

"Thanks, guys. I owe you," I said smiling at them.

"Whatever. This doesn't mean we're always going to defend you," Neil said rolling his eyes.

"Touche," I said smirking. We all smiled as I started running.

It's been an hour now, and I was hanging out with Hayden and Neil. We were just laughing on the couch watching old episodes of Drake and Josh.

"Man," Neil started, "Drake was a manwhore." Hayden started laughing while I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything because he was right.

"Poor Josh never gettin' the girls," Hayden said shaking his head and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You do realize he has a wife, right?" I asked them. They both shrugged and pointed at the TV.

"We're talking about the show, idiot," Neil said smacking me upside in the head. I yelped and rubbed the spot. 

"No need to be violent," I said rolling my eyes. Soon, Noah came down the stairs, nodded at us, and disappeared into the kitchen, probably making dinner.

Eventually, all of us were down in the dining room, eating dinner. Lucas was glaring at me the whole time, and it was getting really uncomfortable.

"Stop that!" I hissed at him. This got everyone's attention.

"Well, maybe I wasn't the one who kicked in the damn leg!" He growled at me, and the twins snorted.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing," they both shrugged.

After a minute has passed and this pasta was really delicious, but there was something wrong with it, my face started getting really itchy.

I started breathing heavy, I chugged down my water but nothing fixed it.

"Noah what did you put in this?" I asked scratching every inch of my fricken face, he looked at me and screamed.

"Your face!" He said horrified and I got offended. The others looked up, there were a mixture of gasps, laughs, snorts, and screams.

I pulled out my phone, too lazy to walk to the bathroom, and went to camera and I screamed when I saw my face.

"What is that?!" I shouted touching my face.

It was fully red.

"What the heck Noah! What did you put in this pasta?" I asked him impatiently. 

"Well I put some sauce, peppers, broccoli, carrot, shrimp-," he got cut off by Lee yelling.

"You idiot! Harpers allergic to carrots!" He said sighed annoyed, and I was confused.

"What? I am? Oh, maybe I am," I nodded, "That's so cool!" I said enthusiastically and everyone gave me questioning looks.

I just shrugged and started scratching my face.

"Stop scratching, it's going to make it worse!" Noah said getting up and running to the bathroom. 

"Go take a cold bath, then I'll go and grab you a rash medicine. I'll bring your clothes down too," he said and I gave him a dirty look.

"No. I don't want you going through my clothes," I said crossing my arms. 

"Why not?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a girl idiot. I wear bras, right?" I tell him and he widens his eyes and looks away while rubbing his neck.

"Y-yeah go pick out your clothes then," he said walking away.

I went upstairs to go get my clothes and only one thing on my mind.

What a chaotic house.

◽◽◽

A/N:

◽E D I T E D◽

Hey everyone! How was this chapter? Did you all enjoy? If you did, thank you for reading! I got my keyboard fixed if anyone was wondering, all I had to do was reset my laptop lol.

What was your favourite part of this chapter? 

Have you ever had an allergic reaction, or are you allergic to anything? I'm not allergic to anything, and for some reason, I kind of want to be lol.

ThAt'S iT fOr ThIs ChApTeR. sEe YoU aLl LaTeR! 🖤

 sEe YoU aLl LaTeR! 🖤

◽COMMENT◽VOTE◽FOLLOW◽