•1•

"Tobias you can't keep hurting me. If you hit me again I-I'll call the police" I say... to myself too scared to say it to his face. Him not being home gives me a lot of time to think. Being bought at an auction really is a scary thing, you not knowing who your going to end up with and how they will treat you. Some people get lucky, I was hoping that was me until day one where he set the rules and I knew this wasn't going to be fun.

My thoughts interrupted as the front door opens. I jump up and running to the kitchen prepare his dinner. If I don't make it before he gets home I get punished. Hopefully he doesn't say anything about it or let's it slide. I can't take anymore especially after last night.

I put some oil in a pan and put the seasoned chicken in it. I hear his footsteps heavily walk toward the kitchen. My body stiffens preparing myself for whatever his mood swing brings. He comes behind me and I try to relax. I'm scared out of my mind.

He wraps his arms around my waist and digs his head in my neck. I plaster a fake smile on my face grab the side of his face gently. He kisses my neck. Doesn't send tingles like it used too. He is handsome but he is an awful man. I've tried to leave before but he broke my wrist. And I never tried to leave again.

He walked away to the living room and planted himself on the couch. I finished cooking his food and walked to give it to him. I examined his features. His jawline sharp, icy blue eyes that if you stare into them hard enough you'll shiver. His hair blonde and straight. His skin was pale and body was decently built. He wasn't bad looking it's just his temper is terrible.

He nodded for me to go away and I left silently to my room. I had my own room for when he didn't want to see me or when I was beat and I had the chance to run in there. It had a bed not as comfortable as his, but it was tolerable. The room was small itself just had some books, a lamp, a small closet and the bed which took up most of the space. Home sweet home.

I fell asleep and didn't know it until I heard my name being called for angrily. I nearly sprinted downstairs into the living room. He was standing, staring at me, waiting, as I turned the corner. "Y-Yes sir?" I said stuttering avoiding eye contact for as long as possible.

"Why was my dinner not made for me when I was home?" He said strangely calm but firm still.

"I-I'm sorry sir. I lost track of ti-" my sentence was rudely interrupted by a punch to my already bruised face. Tears brimmed my eyes I wanted to scream but that would make it worse than it already is. He threw me to the floor. Hurting me more. "T-Tobias... please stop." I say my voice screechy and hurt.

"Don't disobey the rules and we wouldn't have to go through this now would we." He kicked my body numerous times. Not giving me time to breathe. "Your lucky I paid so much for you or I would have gave you back." Take me back like what the shit.

He walks away, it's been about an hour. I'm still laying on the ground curled up in a ball. Knees to my chest regaining my breath. I hear his footsteps against the hardwood floor once again. I put my head against my knees, scared of what will happen next.

He walks up to me and smirks. I already know what's gonna happen now. He wants to 'make it up to me' I don't like this part. He thinks it makes me feel better but only he gets any pleasure from it.

Tobias picks me up and brings me into his room. Which is a lot bigger than mine. He has a king sized bed and lays me in it. Kissing up and down my legs. I wanted to cry, to run away, to die. I think as he starts to pull down my undergarments. He pulls his down as well. This used to be pleasing to me but not anymore. It hasn't for about 2 years now.

He gives me an evil smirk as he pounds into my body. If I didn't have so much hate towards him I would enjoy this. He keeps going, I tighten around him and he groans. I cursed my body for reacting. He eventually pulls out and goes to sleep. I stare at the back of Tobias. All feelings have been lost for him. If he got shot I wouldn't care, if he died I wouldn't care. Would I?

I hear him mumble under his breath, "I love you Lily." I rolled my eyes in the dark. Complete and utterly upset with him. How could you hurt someone you love. Can you even have feelings? Thoughts swarmed my mind. Disgust and hate showed on my face. I didn't notice he was staring at me. The moonlight on my face. He grabs my neck tightly.

"Don't get your ass beat in here." He clines on top of my body. My hands trying to pull his arm away from my neck or make it try and hurt less. I was suffocating slowly. His body on top of me going blurry my eyes drooping low. Tobias let's go of my neck and I gasp for air. My chest moving up and down not slowing down. The only thought running in my mind.

Why me?

***********

hi beautiful people of the world!! Let me know how you feel.

Any suggestions? Questions, comments, concerns? Let me know 🙃🙃

Bye loves!!!!