•7•

"W-why do you need to I-I'm perfectly capable of washing myself." I kept my head down trying not to look at him in the face in case he were to hit me.

"Because I want to see all of that wonderful body of yours get wet." I gulped and it was loud to cause he smirked at me. Embarrassed I turn and head for the bathroom. I turned on the shower then I looked to see where he was. I didn't see him so I quickly changed out of my clothes and hopped in. The hot water on my butt hurt a little at first but I wasn't worried about it too much I just wanted to hurry and get done before he came in here.

While I was getting the conditioner rinsed out of my hair I feel his breath on my neck. Immediately I went stiff.

"Relax love." Relax??? I don't think he understands two things. One, personal space and two, that I'm butt naked right now.

"I-I am relaxed." That was a lie, my stupid stutter. I'm waiting for something terrible to happen where I just die right now. My thoughts were interrupted because he turned me to face him and stared deep into my soul. All I did was stare back not realizing that he was naked as well until I felt his friend on my stomach.

He put my back against the wall and attacked my neck. Then he grabbed one of my legs and put it to the side to open them up more. He looked at me for a quick second then went for my lips. While he was dominating my mouth with his he slid two fingers inside me. I was shocked and gasped, he used this as an opportunity to attack the other side of my neck.

"Damn love you're so tight." Then he slid a third one in making me let out a moan. This activated turbo mode or something because he was sliding in and out, fast and hard.

"St-Stephen I-"

"Not until I tell you."

"B-but I-"

"Not until I say you can." Nodding my head with agreement trying to hold on I couldn't anymore, I was about to let it all out when he removed his fingers, I looked at him with desperate eyes. I wanted him to keep going, opening my mouth to speak he silenced me.

"Not until I officially have your body under my control. Then and only then will I let you." I nodded. "Love, I'm not going to keep telling you to use your words."

"I-I'm Sorry I just wanted you t-"

"I know what you wanted me to do love. Trust me. I enjoy every moment of pleasing you, but once you have completely submitted to me I will let you. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy." Sad thing about this is I will definitely submit to him because I'm not the dominator, I'm the dominated. I already know that nothing good will come out of this for me. What if he makes me kill somebody as a test or something! I can't do that again!

"Are you going to get out of the shower love?"

"O-oh yes." I turned off the water and wrapped myself up in my towel. I totally forgot he was in there because once I was done drying myself off I felt his eyes staring at me.

*CRASH*

I looked at him with fright. "W-W-What was that?"

************************************************
Sorry for the short chapter and late update but I'm trying to write more for you all!

Any ideas? Message me

Have fun wonderful people😁