•3•

Lily's POV

A little after the last girl came off stage I waited in the lounge. A man about 5'9 in a suit came up to me, part of the crew who worked here asked me, "Are you Lily Keen? If so I need to see proof." I nodded my head and showed him my arm. He nodded as well and motioned toward the door.

Hesitantly I walk towards the door. Once we are outside the building I look around and see many different cars parked along the outside, all black and heavy tinted windows. I watch as the girls get into the cars, new girls balling their eyes out I felt sorry for them. The man I just met opens the back door I get into the black car.

After he closes is it and I get situated, but man do I have to pee. Too late now gotta suck it up. I lay down in the back and soon enough I fell asleep.

About an hour or two later I woke up from the car coming to a stop. I sat up and tried to make myself presentable before the door swung open. I got out and stared at the huge mansion in front of me. Opening my mouth in awe, the huge white doors open up and out comes three maids.

They all surrounded me, took me inside and showed me around. The first one a little short and somewhat overweight said, "Hello Ms. Keen. My name is Martha. I'm one of master Stephen's head maids." So his name is Stephen. "I'll show you to your room, master Stephen will see you in the morning he had some important business to take care of. Would you like some make up remover sweetie?" I nodded, all this extra crap on my face is not my thing.

When I was showed my room it was huge. The bed had a gold and white pattern on it, I looked at the closet and it was a lot bigger than I expected. Martha came back a little later with a tray full of make up removal and face wash. "Alright Ms. Keen, I'll put these into your bathroom so whenever your ready it'll be there. Have a good night Ms. Keen."

"Thank you and good night to you to Martha." She gave me a sad smile which confused me a little bit u didn't think much about it. Heading to the bathroom which was huge as hell too with the walk in shower that had a freaking keyboard to go with it. I started with the lashes and worked way down to the foundation. I looked at my face, neutral and full of bruises. I hovered over them as tears brimmed my eyes.

Walking out of the bathroom I decide it's time to hit the hay. Getting into the huge bed I fell asleep instantly.

4 hours later

Tossing and turning I wake up, hot and annoyed. I should get some water. It takes a few minutes but I find the kitchen eventually. It's pretty early, about 4:30. Searching through all the cabinets as quiet as I could for a cup I pour myself some water. It felt refreshing I let out a slight moan.

I swear on holy water my soul left my body when the lights turned on. I choked on the water, coughing for a second, hearing a chuckle and footsteps walk towards me slowly. My initial reaction is to look down. I started to back up slowly and my back hit the counter.

Once he was standing right in front of me he grabbed my chin tight and made me face him. I was bought by a god. He was 6'1, pretty fit, covered in tattoos, jawline sharp enough to cut me, and just beautiful. God put his time into this one.

"When I'm in the room you don't look down and ignore me, you acknowledge my presence. Because this your first and only warning you won't be punished. Understand?" He asked raising a brow. I nodded. "Words baby girl, that's another thing."

"Y-yes sir." I said quietly.

He let my face go. Grabbed my cup and drank the rest of it and started walking away. That was rude as hell. I was gonna say something until he did.

"Oh one more thing," he turned and looked me in the eye. "I don't want to hear another moan escape those pretty little lips of yours unless I'm making it happen." A smirk plasters on his face as I cover my mouth. Damn he heard it? I forgot that even happened. He turned off the lights and went to his room. I waited for a little bit before returning to mine and falling asleep. Thinking of what tomorrow will bring.

*************************************************
Hello all!! Kinda short chapter but hang in there

What will happen tomorrow?
Will he be nicer than Tobias?
We'll see
Hehe👀