•8•

"Stay down." He said calm yet firm. I became scared and payed down in the bathtub with the curtains closed. I felt like a little baby, all I wanted was for him to come back to me and tell me everything was okay.

I didn't want him to leave my side I couldn't handle being by myself in this time. The crash sound scared me and triggered an unforgettable memory.

"Don't leave again, please."

"Your uncle will be here to take care of you it's okay."

"Mommy I-I don't want to stay here with him he's... mean"

"Stop overreacting, I'll be back on Thursday. Goodbye I love you."

"Love you too mommy" with that mommy left out the door. I turned to walk into the living room, standing there I watched my uncle chug down the bottle of whiskey.

"What are you doing over there you know where you supposed to sit." I hesitantly walked over to him, once u got there I stood there with my head down. He picked me up and sat me down on his lap. "So how old are you now beautiful?"

I didn't answer him because this is how it always started every time he came to 'babysit'

"I asked you a question so answer me, if I have to repeat myself I won't be so gentle with you."

"I-I'm 12 now." I replied with my head still low and fidgeting with the end of my dress. I already know what happens after this. He acts all interested with my life then he asks about any boys that I have met because he doesn't want any in my life. Then-

"So, any boyfriends at all?" See told ya Lily.

"N-no"

"Why did you stutter then?"

"I didn't."

"Don't lie to me girl, are there any boys?"

"No."

"Look at me when I'm talkin to you damnit."

I looked up at him with tears forming in my eyes. "No there are no boys."  His devilish and greedy smile formed. I hated that smile.

"Good girl. Now, for being a good girl I think you deserve a treat. Go upstairs and meet me in your bedroom, go put on the panties I bought you for when I come over."

I hated those panties. He makes me wear them every time he comes here and mommy leaves. But I do as I am told because if I don't he will hurt me again. He told mommy I slipped and fell down the stairs.

I waited in my room, in my item of clothing that he wanted me to wear. I watched him stumble into the room, he ran into my nightstand that had a pretty light purple lamp that was shaped like a unicorn and it fell, broke into big pieces, making a crash sound. He was going to pick up the pieces but once he saw me it was like he gained sobriety and stood up straight.

"You've grown a lil since I last saw you." He was referring to my breasts which have just started to grow. I looked away and fought the tears that dared to escape my eyes.

He picked me up and laid me on my back on the bed. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could once I head his pants unzip. My panties come off and I am just plain naked. I feel him shove himself inside my little body and the tears escape.

It's been 15 minutes and I haven't heard anything yet. Is he okay? What's going on? Should I move or just stay in here till he come back? What if he doesn't come back? What if - I was interrupted.

"Sorry it took so long I forgot I had got you a gift... and one of my maids dropped it off and didn't tell me."

"Why aren't you opening the door all the way? What gift? Did you hurt yourself? What's going on?"

"All these questions love, just come into the room so I can show you."

I do as he says and wrap the towel around myself tighter. "What is it?"

"Ok close your eyes."

"Okay..." This was sus as hell.

"Now open them."

"YOU GOT ME A KITTY???!!" I ran to the cat so fast stole the little guy from his arms and cuddles with it. "Your my lil baby and your name  Lloyd Keen so you can have the same initials as me. I'm your mommy now."

"Wow your just gonna leave me out of his life like that, I'm the father."

"Sure you are. Lloyd this is your daddy Stephen." He stiffened once I referred to him as daddy. I wonder what other words can trigger him.

*************************************************

Hola beauties 😘
Been a minute hope you can forgive me but we learned something new about Lily's past
Any ideas what should happen next ?