•2•

Lily's POV

2 weeks later

Waking up has got to be one of the most hardest things I have to do.

Waking up to see him next to me. It makes me think about how I could get out of this whole mess. At least find a way to get back on the auction and escape from there. So, that's what I'm going to do.

I know exactly when he leaves the house and comes back, what gets him annoyed, how to tease that mans soul, and I am going to use that to my advantage. Or just do an old fashion kill, that seems easier.

Tonight

I got everything all set up and it was 9:45 when he came back into the house. He looked annoyed. Perfect. So I had his favorite meal ready for him. Steak, potatoes, and shrimp. I gave it to him smiling trying to act normal but I couldn't help myself. He pushed me away and I watched him from the kitchen eat the food, snickering to myself at every bite he took.

I thought he would have tasted something by now but nope. He devoured that food. I was so proud of myself for adding that 'chemical X' to his food. I waited until he was done and he walked out the room to his bedroom while I stayed and cleaned the dishes.

It took no time at all before he was in the bathroom throwing everything up. I 'tried' to help him and he shooed me away once again so I went to my room and listened to him spill his guts into the toilet. Soon as I knew it I fell asleep.

It was about 2:30 and the phone rang, so I picked it up.  "Hello?"
"Is this Lily Keen I am speaking with?" A dark unfamiliar voice asked me through the phone.
"This is she."
"You have five minutes to pack all of your belongings from the house of your former owner Tobias Kinley," former owner? It worked for real? "There will be men from the business to attend you to the next bidding. Understood?"
"Yes."
"Your five minutes started two minutes ago so pack."
And with that he hung up the phone and I rushed to pack all my clothes. I may have stole some very expensive things from Tobias's room as well but they don't need to know all that.

As I was finishing up packing there was one knock at the door. Loud and demanding, I already knew who it was and I opened the door slowly and a tall bald headed man with another tall but built and sleek black haired man both in suits were standing. "Are you Lily Keen?" The sleeked haired man asked in a firm and professional voice.
"Yes."
"Proof." I pulled up the sleeve of my sweater and showed them my arm, which was branded on me before I went to be auctioned off so if I were to be found I would be taken back to the business. After I show them they both took one arm and literally dragged me to the car.

As I am shoved into the car they put a sack over my head and tie my hands behind my back. It's whatever this isn't the first time I had my hands tied up so it didn't hurt as bad as they thought it was going to be.

About 30 minutes or so the car slowed down and stopped. We must be here. The car door opened and the sack came off, once again I was dragged out of the car. I started to look around, I haven't been here for years the place is still the same way as I remembered.

I was thrown into a room with a big mirror and walking closet. I didn't dare look in the mirror I just know my face is covered with bruises like the rest of my body. The door opened and I break my neck to see who it is.
"Ahh Ms Lily, back again I see. Let's have someone come in and fix your face you look hideous." Wow man thank you so much for reminding me I almost forgot. "I want you on your best behavior tonight because we have a lot of rich rich men coming in and you are going to be one of my last girls to come up on stage" great, I get to be last and most expensive, like who's gonna buy me, again.

He snaps his fingers and in comes 3 well and expensively dressed people. One man with blonde hair and a big bag of hair supplies, a woman with red hair and a fat bag full of makeup, then lastly another woman who went straight for the closet.

They all just started to set up and I took a shower in the bathroom that was connected to the room. When I got out they all swarmed me. I had to wear a peach body fitting dress which was really short for my liking but made my skin tone look pretty and these matching heels to go with it. After I got dressed I sat in the chair in front of the big mirror, god I looked awful.

The red haired woman took out makeup that matched my skin tone, first she covered up the scratches and bruises, applied a brown colored eyeshadow just a little darker than my skin tone, fake eyelashes, clear lip gloss, and some other stuff. Then the blonde haired man started to comb and straighten my long brown curls. Put in a side part and put some accessories in. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Alright Lily you'll be second to last meaning when they call number 64 that's your cue. Come out put on a little smile and walk off the stage." I just nodded my head as everyone left out including myself. And waited for my number to be called with every other girl out there that had no more tears left to cry or like the girl next to me shaking with so much fear, or praying. I wanted to comfort her but they have a strict no touching policy, learned that one the hard way last time when a girl tried to comfort me she got shot and killed right there on the spot.

"Number 58 please step onto the stage." All I could hear after that was the sound of heels hitting the stage floor, perverted men whistling and the auctioneer going higher and higher in money and the sound of my heart beating out of my chest because it was getting close to my turn.

"Number 64 please step out onto the stage." I took a deep breath and walked out on the stage with the lights blinding me and men with bidding numbers in hand, and I couldn't see not one mans face.

????'s POV

I watched her walk onto the stage, her body was ever so sexy, hips that were shaped by the gods, lips that were plump, I wanted to kiss them and see how soft they are. I got out of my thoughts as I heard an annoying familiar voice in front of me whisper to his colleague, "oh yes that bìtch is coming home with me." Zach. I'm so going to outbid this stupid bastard. I looked back at the angel on stage and she started to walk off the stage, and I watched her ass sway with every step she took. I just wanted to sink my teeth into her caramel skin, I bet it tastes so good.

"We'll start the bidding at $5500." Nine men raised their numbers including myself.

"$5700?" Five men raised their numbers. "Can I get $6000?" Three men raised numbers. "$6300?" Two men. Just me and him. Here was no way I was gonna let him take that woman. The cost kept going higher as me and him kept fighting over her. The cost reached $9,700 and it was just me who held up the number. "Going once...going twice...SOLD TO NUMBER 3612." I was proud of myself for beating that bastard.

Now she will be all mine.

*************************************************
Hellooooo, I haven't written anything in a long time hope you all enjoyed it!!!!😁

Who's the mystery man?
How will he treat her?
Why he got so much money?

We shall find out soon
hehe👀