•4•

Stephen's POV

I don't want her ever making that noise again without me making it happen. I was just going to sit there and watch her, make sure she wasn't snooping around. Plus I wanted to see her up close and not from a stage. She was beautiful as I watched her, but when she moaned my manhood made my pants tight and my presence had to be known.

Approaching her the smell of coconut intoxicated my nose. She looked down when I stopped in front of her small and delicate figure. I examined her beautiful face, staring at the bruises she has on her face. Upset, I grabbed her chin a little harder than I should have. After I left to my room I started thinking about who did that to her.

I went to her files that they gave me. I know basically everything about her. All the medical records, school stuff, etc. Come to find out her previous owner is dead and doesn't say the cause of his death. That's suspicious, I'll worry about it tomorrow.

Morning

Lily's POV

That was crazyyyy. He was a lot hotter than I expected so that is a bonus in that department. But the way he grabbed me, he reminded me of Tobias and I didn't like it.  The thought him made my stomach turn. Maybe I shouldn't judge him so quick I barely met the dude but also maybe I should just be like go choke on a dildo. I don't know man. Decisions decisions.

My thoughts were interrupted by Martha who opened the door. "Good afternoon Ms. Keen, your outfit is waiting for you in the bathroom and lunch will be served downstairs in 45 minutes." I nodded and she headed out.

I go into the bathroom and there is a white t-shirt and a pair of grey leggings. I hope he got the right size because it's gonna he weird if it doesn't fit. I hopped in the shower, after that I put on the clothes. Turns out the shirt was a little short so my stomach was showing a little. Is that gonna be a problem?
"Ms. Keen the food is ready and master Stephen is waiting for you downstairs."

"Thanks you Martha I'm just finishing up and I'll be down." She left after that. I decided to just put my hair down to draw less attention to my face. Walking downstairs I forgot he was going to be down there with me. When I saw him I stopped and stared. He was hot as hell.

It took a while for me to stop staring at him, the only reason I got out of my own little world was because he spoke. "Are you going to just sit there and stare at me all day or are you going to come sit down?" His voice wasn't harsh at all it was just deep. Without even realizing I started walking toward the table and sat across from him. I looked down and started fidgeting with my fingers. "Also your stomach being out will not be tolerated, understood?" I nodded.

"That's not your seat." I looked up confused. Does he want me to sit next to him?

"W-where should I s-sit?" He smirked at me and patted his lap. Was he crazy?? I started to blush but I didn't move.

"I won't tell you again." The tone in his voice made me get up quick fast and in a hurry. Getting up I sat down hesitantly on his right leg. But he just moved me onto his lap anyway. "Now," I looked at him then looked back down. "we're gonna go over some rules. One. There will be no cussing coming from you or you will be punished. Two. You will not talk back to me or catch an attitude of any kind or you will be punished. Three. You will listen and do everything I say or you will be punished..." blah blah blah. I went over all this already with Tobias I know how it works.

"And lastly you will call me Daddy unless we are in front of very important people at that time you will call me Stephen." I looked at him surprised as hell. Daddy? Boy what??

"Problem love?" He stares at me with the straightest face I've ever seen. I just shook my head no. "Words."

"No, n-no problem."

"That's what I thought." He gone work my nerves I already know. "Now about your last owner..." Oh snap. Should I tell him, maybe not he could get me into trouble or he won't trust me with the food because if I gotta kill him too I don't want him to know my secrets.

"What about him."

"Lose the attitude with me kitten. I just wanted to see if you knew how he died. It's very suspicious that he just died and cause of death is unknown." He raised an eyebrow at me and leaned back in the chair.

"I don't know how he died they don't tell me anything."

"That was a lie, and I don't like to be lied to. Try again."

"W-what do you mean. I-I don't know how he d-died." How could he just see right through me like that.

"I know you know how he died I can see it in the way your acting and you stutter when your nervous."

"Look, all I know is that he got poisoned they never said who. But I don't care as long as he is away from me."  He looked at me like he could still tell I was lying, he opened his mouth to say something but Martha came in right on time with the food.

"Is there anything else I can get you master Stephen?"

"No Martha, you are excused." She nodded slowly and headed out. I just scarfed my food down but with a little bit of class. Can't let him think I'm all the way crazy.

His phone buzzed in his pocket making my butt vibrate. I shifted on him and he let out a very low groan. "S-sorry I d-didn't mea-"

"It's fine don't worry about it." I got up off him put my dishes in the sink and went back to my room. That was awkward as hell and I don't wanna go through that anymore. Just wait till dinner.

I was exploring my room for a little bit familiarizing myself with everything when he came in. "We're going shopping tomorrow because none of your skin should be exposed in front of anyone but me, and you need more clothes too."

"O-okay." He closed the door and I just payed down and drifted off to sleep.

************************************************

Hellooo weird and short chapter but hey we working our way there!!!

What will happen when they go shopping?

We shall see
Hehe👀