Author's Note

Hi all!!

Welcome to my new story Just Another Day, or Just Another Gay according to Robin. You see, Robin defaced my book cover, but I forgave him because he said he did it because he knew it would make Noah smile....

So this is a short story - just 8 or 9 chapters, although they are longer than the chapters in my previous stories.  I aim to update every day for you, so it'll be quite an intense week for me!!

The story takes place over just one day and is told from Noah's point of view.

Please don't expect my usual plot twists and surprises, because I went for simplicity with this story. After the trauma of Touch Me and Find My Heart, I was just craving something simple, sweet and fluffy.

So that's what this is. So if you don't like cute fluffiness and cheesy happy endings, this story isn't for you. But if you do, then please read on....

Oh, and I must point out that this is a boyxboy story so there will be gay relationships. But, you know, the clue is on the book cover....

So I hope to see some of my favourite readers take this journey with me and please do comment, because I can't wait to hear from you again.

First update will be Friday 19th October.......can't wait!!