6. Can I Kiss You?

A/N ****Important Please Read*****

I really wanted to keep this story open to all my readers and not mark it as mature. In order to do that I've split this chapter into two. The next chapter, Chapter 7 contains some sexual activity (not too explicit) so if this is not your thing or you are young and innocent, please stop at the end of this chapter and move straight onto Chapter 8 (when it is uploaded tomorrow).

Noah

"Can I come in?" Robin asked.

The noise snapped me to attention and I quickly offered up a "shhhhhh" reminding him that we were sneaking him in.

"Sorry," he whispered, and I stepped back to let him in.

I gestured for him to take his shoes off, which he did, then he followed me up to my room.

As we walked in, I saw Robin looking around, and I felt kind of uneasy about it, like he was looking at a part of me he'd never seen before, and I was worried in case he didn't like it.

I quietly shut the door behind me, then clambered back onto my bed.

My room was large enough that I had a double bed, but other than that I just had a wardrobe, a set of drawers and a couple of shelves. Not really much to look at.

"You can sit down if you want." I said quietly, pointing to the end of the bed.

"Ok," he replied, plonking down then scooting up so he could lean against the wall.

I tried not to stare at Robin, but it was hard. Robin was in my room. Robin was sat on my bed! I didn't know if I wanted to jump up and down in excitement or run away in fear.

"Are you freaking out?" he asked, grinning mischievously.

"No?" I replied, the intonation of a question intentional as I smiled back.

"Look, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I think we need to have this conversation so we can get everything out in the open and move on."

I just nodded in agreement, not sure I could trust myself to form coherent sentences.

He looked at me briefly, before moving his gaze down to his hands that were fiddling with a loose bit of thread on my duvet cover.

"So, you want to know if I like you?" he asked.

"No!" I said, before I'd even had chance to engage my brain.

His head snapped up to look at me, slight confusion and amusement showing in his features.

"No," I said quickly, "I mean, yes, I do want to know, but if you don't want to tell it doesn't.....well, you what I mean."

Robin stared at me for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter.

Usually it was one of my favourite sounds, but right now it just made me panic all the more.

"SSHHHHHH!" I said frantically, but this just seemed to make Robin laugh harder, and he flopped onto his side on my bed clutching his stomach.

"Oh my god, shut up!" I whisper shouted, but I couldn't help the smirk that was making its way onto my face.

Robin waved his hands around dramatically as he gasped for air.

I shook my head at him then grabbed my pillow and stuffed it over his face in an effort to muffle the snorts that kept coming out between gasps.

Finally Robin seemed to calm down and eventually he pulled the pillow from his face and sat up to look at me with big wide eyes.