Part 14

Wednesday
Arabella's POV

It's been a week since the party that I willingly decided to go to which means it also has been a week since I went out for ice cream with Harry.

We haven't spoken that much over the week, but that's okay because we're just friends and he needs his space, not some girl hanging around him.

Wait are we even friends?

"Come Kiddo, we've gotta get to school." Shawn says from downstairs.

"I'm Coming." I say rushing downstairs from the bathroom. I pull a quick face and snapping my selfie looking at the morning sun before walking out the house.

I grab my bag before jumping into the car next to Shawn. I take my phone out of my pocket and open my favorite app.

 I take my phone out of my pocket and open my favorite app

60 likes, theMackenzie, Harrystyles

5 minutes ago

@Arabellamae : Hard to impress because I've already seen the sun today and it doesn't get much better than that.

Comments

@Talia: gorgeous girl!
Liked

@Paris7745: slay ;)
Liked

@Themackenzie: you haven't seen me yet, so that makes sense ;)
Liked

@Adley_smith: that's my gurl
Liked

"Bella, how's dancing going? Like nationals and all?"

"I started my solo on Monday, I have to go to later classes though to avoid Chloe because she'll tell everyone." I tell him.

"Don't you think you should tell everyone anyways, you'd be preventing any of that with Chloe from happening to begin with? I do understand why you do it Bella, I just don't think it's the best thing for you." He says to me.

"I-i- I just don't want to. I'm not ready." I say resting my head against the head piece of the car chair, taking out my earphones and plugging them in for the rest of the ride.

We arrived at school, with my bag on my one shoulder, I walked into the school and towards my locker.

"I can see that you're watching me
Come over, talk to me, need you to give me a sign, yea

You got that something sweet
That don't come easily, it's what I need tonight" I sing softly at my locker while I look for my first period books.